Prologue

At the time the world of invention had reached its peak which bought the time machine, flying cars, etc. All was great everyone thought until one fateful day ended it all and turned the clock back making what seemed to be the greatest civilization in the world to the period of the Renaissance, People mind washed, cars turned to wagons, electricity gone. It all happened from a man named Serpent.
He was married yes and had a child. But yet he had a secret he had a power to turn back the clock to whatever period he wanted...But all magic comes with a price. He was a young boy who had just graduated college he sought his true love a young woman named Diana who loved him with her whole being. But she then was taken from him from an evil warlock named Lucifer. He offered power that no other man has ever seen before, darkness grew in Serpent's heart. He became the warlocks apprentice hoping for power, and revenge. But when Lucifer gave him his wish, He transformed into a blood sucking demon....Called a Vampire. Therefore he took the name Serpent... meaning the Evil one. Ever since then Darkness consumed his heart making it difficult to ever see the light ever again.
There was a light side to this story. Before he knew it he was a father.....