Chapter 2 The Princess

As the guards walked in, a girl stood behind them she wore a silky red gown with her hair curled past her shoulders. Tristan stood in awe when she went down the steps and next to her Father. Serpent then yelled "Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to thank you all for attending my daughter and my soon to be future son in laws party" He then looked at Tristan who of course looked as confused as ever. His father nudge him and of course Tristan limply moved into the front of the crowd next to Serpent. "Let the celebration begin!" Serpent threw his hands in the air. Then many balloons fell from the ceiling with a mixture of confetti.

Tristan looked over at Angelica, she had brown black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She is so enchanting he thought as she looked over at him and smiled softly and walked away into the crowd. Tristan just stood there in awe as Angelica slipped away into the large crowd.....

Anastasia looked at her brother of course he acts fumbled again, she left her father and walked over to Tristan then BAMN she slapped him across his face "OW what was that for" Tristan said while rubbing his cheek. "Go talk to her dumbo!" Anastasia crossed her arms and tossed her golden locks away from her face. Anastasia hated the fact that she seemed to be the eldest not Tristan. "You're gonna lose her if you don't!" Anastasia stormed off into the crowd back next to her father. "Father why does Tristan have to be so STUPID!" she hisses of course her father knew that her and Tristan were never fond of each other more like despised one another he just simply ruffled her hair and talked to other leaders that happened to show up.

The party was chaotic Tristan looked around but Angelica was no where to be found Odd he thought as everyone around him partied. He looked over and saw Serpent talking to his father Ugh he thought "Looking for someone?" a girls voice said behind him Tristan jumped like 5 inches in the air, he turned around and saw Angelica right in front of him. "Uh actually I was looking for you," he smiled softly. She looked at him "Why" she looked back over to her father "I know you don't really like me that this was all my fathers doing." she sighed and then looked at him. Tristan began to feel awkward like he didn't know what to say.

"You know what it's fine," she added and walked away. Tristan watched as she went away and began to scold himself STUPID STUPID STUPID! he sat down next to Anastasia and told her what had happened.

"I told you!" she screamed throughout the party Tristan slapped his hand over her mouth "Can't you please stop! Yes you were right gosh...now please help me get this girl." He said "Fine under one condition" she said "Name it" A few minutes later he came out of the room with a golden gown dressed as a girl "Are you serious" he said Anastasia laughed at the sight "Alright ill help you" she giggled and ran off to find Angelica. Tristan looked at himself "Now to get out of this clown suit," he added then he went into the men's bathroom where screams were then heard.

Anastasia ran down the stairs and looked for Angelica where could she be...bingo Angelica was spotted next to her Father drinking some mysterious red punch.

As Anastasia watched Angelica drink the weird punch. She hoped that it was just a thicker type of punch but at the moment she needed to get Angelica and her stupid brother alone. So she walked over to where the King and Angelica was, she then bowed to the king and said, "Thank you your majesty for inviting us to this lovely dinner. It was quite delicious and quite a party you had.'' The king then respectfully told the young princess, "You are very welcome and I hope that we can do this again another time. By any chance are you interested in a new gowns? I have some that my daughter can't wear anymore. Maybe they will fit you." Anastasia then said "I would be delighted. May I speak to your daughter for a moment though?" The king allowed it and Anastasia took Angelica aside and told her, "I don't know if you really like my brother. But could you give the big a loaf a chance?" Angelica sighed "Alright" she then walked off to find Tristan. Now for those dresses! she turned around and followed Serpent up the stairs and away from the party.

❧ ❧ ❧

Tristan laid in the guest room questioning if Angelica actually does love him or not. There was then a knock on the door "Sir Tristan are you there?" At that moment he knew that Angelica was at the door. Tristan swiftly got up and fixed his golden blonde hair that was in his face, he then opened the door. "Hello dear madam, how may I seek your assistance?" Tristan said in a positive attitude. Angelica moved her hair from her face "I was wondering....If you'd like to go on a walk with me..." She then looked up at Tristan who was the color of tomatoes."I-I loved too." he says very shocked and had no idea that she would even ever ask him. "Where are we going?'' he asked "To the gardens, my father's red roses garden.."she began to walk through the mazes of hallways Tristan trailing behind her.