chapter one. rescueing my brother

Hi, my name is Yukren and i'm 16 years old. My parents left me at a young age. I am told it was when I was six or somethin. Despise the fact i'm alowed to find my birth parents I dont because I have a loving careing family right here in japan. I was in foster care for six years and I was adopted when I was twelve.

We always go out to see who I remember from the foster homes and suprisingly we met my old brother when we where visiting my old foster home before I got adopted. His name is shousuke-kun my new parents said we can adopt him.and I was so happy when we all got home we had a feast and celebrated the night away.

And in the morning he called us to the living room and and announced he has a girlfriend her name was delighila. Shes 19 years old and they two plan on getting married. We where extatic for them!

Later we found out that he had already proposed to her so now we where alittle shocked and suprised we never knew what was going to happen but we askes them if they wanted the wedding next month. They said yes and without a nother word spoken my mum sakura said to misaki "do u want to go out to the wedding dress shop?." misaki said yes "but can the wedding dress be blue because my mums favourite color is blue".