New Student

One gloomy morning I was sitting in class and listening to my history teacher talking about the civil war. As he continued to talk I just turned my head and watched the rain continue to fall. I guess I must have fell asleep because my teacher came and woke me up and asked me if I was ok. I nodded and he let me leave his class. As I walked into the hallway I saw my friends giggling and blushing. So I walked up and asked them what's up and they told me that we have a new student. The new student and I both caught each others eye. I looked away when he smiled at me. My face got red and my friends teased me about how red my face was. I ran off and I went outside and bursted out into tears. "What have I done?" I asked myself. About fifteen minutes he came outside and put his arm around me and asked me if I was ok. I shook my head no and told him about how my friends made fun of me when he smiled at me. He wiped my tears away from my eyes. "I'm Jacob" he told me. "I'm Lily" I told him. He smiled and gave me a hug. As we were getting ready to walk inside he raised my head and kissed me. He reached for my hand and we walked inside and people gasped at what they were seeing. We smiled and walked to our next class.