The place

As Jacob was driving I asked where he was taking me but he said that he wasn't going to tell me. So I said ok and just sat in an akward silence. Finally the car came to a stop and he unblindfolded me. I looked and we were up in the mountains. All of a sudden I felt real dizzy and passed out. I began to wake up and Jacob was right by my side and asked me if I was ok. I told him I was ok and I asked him where I was. He yold me that I was in his family's vacation house. Then he asked him if he could tell me something. I shook my head yes. He told me to not be mad and I told him that I won't. He said that I was his mate. I squealed with excitement. He was shocked that I was happy to hear that. I leaned up and gave him a hug and kissed him for five minutes and then stopped. Jacob sat me up and laid me in hos arms. I felt safe when he was by my side. I told him that I felt safe with him. Then he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead and smiled. He told he that I could stay in the guest bedroom. I told him ok and thanked him. He stood me up and took me to the room. As he walked out I asked if he could stay in the room with me. Jacob smiled and said ok. He sat beside me and I went to sleep. Then he changed into sweat pants and laid beside me and went to sleep as well.