Graduation Day

The next day I got up early to curl my hair and paint my nails. Then once that was done I got out this silver dress and heels and put them on. Affter that I put on a silver necklace and earrings that had hearts on them. Around seven o'clock Jacob showed up at my door to pick me up. My parents answered and told him that I'll be right out. When I left my room my parents both asked me who that was. I said that he was my mate. They both replied saying that our baby girl is growing up so fast. I hugged them and walked out the door. Jacob came up and escorted me to his car. We got in and drove to the school. We got out and my friends asked me how I got a hot gut like Jacob when I'm a nobody. I bwgan to cry and Jacob stepped in and told them that she is a somebody. They walked off laughing. Jacob turned around and put his arm around me and said that I was a somebody especially I was to him. I hugged him and told him I loved him and we walked onstage to get our diplomas. Once all the seniors got their diplomas they played a slow song for them to dance to. Jacob and I began to dance and I felt like a princess. All the seniors danced for an hour and left. We got into the car and Jacob told me he was taking me to a special place. So he blindfolded me and began to drive.