CHAPTER ONE

Panchali is in the kitchen when her kids came running to her

Panchali: Putron what happened why you all here at the time of practice.

Prati: Mata Pitashree's Arjun is teaching archery bharata abhi, nirmatra, irava and Pitashree Yudhisthir is teaching spear to bharata yudheya and suhotra and Pitashree nakul is teaching sword to bharata bharbhuvan Pitashree Bheem is teaching gadha yudh to bharata gatokach and Pitashree sehdev is teaching axe to Sarvang.

Panchali: What about you all? Panchali asked with a worried voice.

Shata: Mata they don't love us that's why they didn't ask us to learn and they didn't even bother to look at us.

Kirti: Mata why pitashree's doesn't like us they all love our other brothers.

Soma: Yes Mata they all love them and we are there just listen how they all praise our brothers.

Shata: Mata we are also their kids only we are called as Upapandavas but still we can't get love from them why?

Sena: Mata we are the youngest of all the pandav santane still why we are suffering like this.

Prati just stood there looking at his mata who doesn't wanna hurt his mata with so he decided to answer.

Prati: Enough of your questions come with me I will answer.

As all the other brothers left soo prati went near panchali and said mata you don't worry I will take care of them.

After the few days they got invitation from hastinapur for dyut sabha. Panchali & Pandav and Upapandavas left to hastinapur.

Everything happened same like dyut sabha. When dushasan is about to do cheer haran a sharp arrow precised in to dushasaan hand.

Shrutkriti and all Upapandavas stood there looking at Dushasan and everyone like raged lion cubs.