CHAPTER SIX

Draupadi: Sakha I will accept your offer only when you will teach my children about politics and till these all come to age I want my eldest son Ghatotkach

Draupadi: Sakha I will accept your offer only when you will teach my children about politics and till these all come to age I want my eldest son Ghatotkach. If you all accept these all I will also agree.

Krishna: Sakhi as your wish but I want you to send your kids along with for 14 years of their training and I will teach them only warfare and you should only teach them politics sakhi.

Draupadi eyes brimmed with tears thinking about this separation but she looked at her sakha with teary eyes.

Her sakha just smiled at her. Like saying I will take care of your kids sakhi.

Draupadi: Sakha when will you take them with you?

Krishna: Day after tomorrow sakhi and don't worry Ghatotkach will help you in building this kingdom which will be named as.

Draupadi just nodded and sat there thinking about her future.

********************************

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all like this small and important update for next chapters.

I know this chapter is small. Next chapter will be their future.

Anyone suggest a beautiful name for the kingdom of our uppandavas.

And do you all want any love stories between our uppandavas?

Signing Of
   Parth