Tuesday September 20th: The break in

Breaking news: a local youth has broken into the hay reserves (despite having a surplus in his home) and has begun gorging himself. In other news, post feast bunny doesnt know how to leave the reserve. More at 11.

~~~

Welcome to the 11 oclock news. The local bunny youth that broke into the hay reserves did manage to escape his self inflicted confinement. However, upon investigating the reserves, local authorities did find evidence of defecation during the feast.

In unrelated news, local woman recovering from an operation is trying to tear down her fence (despite her doctors orders for bedrest). When questioned about the reason she was doing this she had this to say: " fuck em doctors. Im getting stir crazy. You best let me run out of this yard or I will tear up my house!" Authorities are doing their best to calm the local and keep her occupied until she recovers.

~~~

This is BNN bringing you an update on an earlier story of a local trying to tear down her fence. She has caused damage, but only to her own property. Some people question why the authorities don't just arrest the woman or lock her inside her home until she is fully recovered. The chef of police stated the following:

"Sure, we could arrest the woman for disturbing the peace, but its just not a good use of our resources. Shes only damaging her property, and should we try to arrest her, she may assault an officer or damage our cars and equipment. We have found that sending an officer over when she starts acting out usually calms her down. Ultimately I think shes lonely since her wife passed. She just wants someone to spend time with."

Since the police have been sending an officer out, the womans outbursts have lessened. And everyone is wishing her a speedy recovery.