PART 4: ROOMMATES

Y/n's POV:
Me and Kiara were sharing the room, there were two beds. It was nice for staying  ot gonna lie. Kiara was in the balcony, "Tomorrow at 10.am we are going to explore Amazon I guess we should get some sleep now it's already late night" I said as she came back from the balcony and laid on the other bed beside mine.

"Y/n" she called me, I looked at her. "Don't you think that there's something that jungkook and taehyung are hiding from us?" She said.."No why?" I aaked her. "I don't know but I heard jungkook said taehyung 'you still think they'll be with us when they'll get to know about us?' What did he mean by this?" She said.

"Must be talking about something else, you know they love us the most I don't think there's really something" I said and suddenly someone knocked on our door. "Who's there?" I asked. "It's me taehyung open the door" we heard. I got up from the bed and went near the door and opened it. He came inside and pinned me against the door.

"Taehyung stop Kiara is here" I whispered and he huffed out. He backed off and looked at Kiara. "Hey go to that room jungkook is waiting for you" he said. "But-.. which room?" She asked. "Straight and then take right room no.302" he said and handed her the key card. He was so desperate to take her out from the room that he held her arm and dragged her out and the locked the door.

"Long time no see baby girl" he grabbed my waist. "You'll never change taehyung" I ruffled his hair. He held me up in his arms and then walked to the bed and threw me over it.

Kiara's POV;
I went to the room no.302 I was told I swiped the card and the door got unlocked. I walked in and the lights were dimmed saw jungkook laying on his bed without shirt, his back was facing the ceiling and his head was on the other side so he didn't notice me.

I just blushed looking at the view I got to see for the first time..  for a fact that we have just kissed eachother nothing else. His muscles were so well built up even from back. I quietly walked in and sat beside his laying figure.

"Hyung sleep on your bed" he thought it was taehyung, but taehyung told me he's waiting for me- I thought to tease him, his eyes were closed. I ran my fingers through his hair.. "yahh! Hyung! When did you grow your nails?" He yanked my hand still thinking it's taehyung.

I giggled lightly. I pinched his cheeks. "HYUNG!!" He roared and it scared me a bit. "Go tease your girl not me" he said.. I still wanted to tease him so I traced my finger from his forhead till his lips and suddenly he hit is hand on my chest and his hand touched my b..bs my eyes widened.

"When did you grew your b**bs-" he stopped and opened his eyes, his eyes widened and he took his hand back. He got up from the bed. "Im-...uhm im sorry! Ki- i didn't mean to, i didn't know-" he was explaining me and i was still processing what just happened.

I was all red, u got up from the bed to leave but he held my wrist and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey! Im sorry i really didn't know it was you" he said with a soft voice. "I.. I- know" I stuttered. He held my chin and looked in my eyes.

"You know I won't touch you until you say" he said tucking my hair behind my ear, I nodded. "Can I?" He asked looking at my lips, I lowered my lashes and nodded. He placed his lips on mine and I closed my eyes. He held me more close kissing me softly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him slow. He pulled away our heavy breaths hitting eachother. "Do you want this?" He asked me, "I.. do but-" then he held me up in a bridle style and laid me on the bed, hovered over me.

Meanwhile y/n's POV:
He took off my top. "Taehyung we have to go tomorrow how will I manage to walk?" I said. "I'll hold you no worries" he smirked and again kissed me roughly.

The night spent well.. ahem.

Next day:
The alarm ringed and I woke up, sunlight hitting my eyes, I clenched open them and saw that it was 9 am we need to be downstairs at 10 am or else that professor will yell at us. Taehhung was sleeping beside me, we were naked.. I shook him and he groaned.