Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Cooperation and Mutual Benefit

    Ning Xuechu sat in the office chair and stared sharply at the colleagues who were working within the field of vision.

    The people who deserted and talked in a low voice were all numb from her back, and they began to work seriously one by one.

    In the past few days, they found that Manager Ning seemed to have changed a person, changed his usual gentle and laughing style of doing things, and became very strict with them.

    If you make a small mistake, you can be scolded for half an hour, and the expression on his face is also very serious, even colder than Du Rong.

    Even Wan Qin didn't dare to invite Ning Xuechu to have lunch as casually as before.

    After a busy morning, other people went out one after another, and they didn't dare to really relax until they left the office.

    Ning Xuechu was still working.

    Not long after, a message was sent on the computer, "Xuechu, no matter how busy you are at work, remember to eat."

    Looking at the word 'General Manager An' in the note, Ning Xuechu's eyes darkened and she quickly replied, "Well."

    Simple A word without any superfluous emotion.

    After she posted it, she cut off the chat interface with An Jianqing and stared at the screen blankly, wanting to continue to deal with the matter just now, but her fingers stopped on the keyboard and couldn't type a word.

    Ning Xuechu frowned irritably, leaned back, leaned heavily on the chair, and made a 'clang' sound.

    When he raised his eyes, a proud face appeared in his line of sight, it was Ning Shuyue.

    Ning Xuchu immediately stood up, showing a cute smile, "Director Ning, do you have anything to do with me?"

    "Come to my office." Ning Shuyue said arrogantly, turned and walked out.

    Ning Xuchu followed behind, and intuitively told her that it was not easy for Ning Shuyue to find her this time.

    Ning Shuyue closed the door and leaned comfortably on the sofa.

    There are two cups of Biluochun tea on the coffee table, obviously someone has already prepared it.

    Ning Shuyue picked up one of the cups of tea, took a sip gracefully, raised her head and gave Ning Xuchu a sitting look.

    Ning Xuchu sat down obediently, her eyes were a bit cramped, she picked up the teacup carefully and took a sip, "It's delicious."

    "Heh." Ning Shuyue sneered, a look of contempt flashing across her face.

    She quickly covered it up, showed a meaningful smile, glanced at Ning Xuechuo, and said, "Do you know why An Jianqing has not been willing to reveal your identity to the people of the company until now?"

    Ning Xuechuo I was stunned for a moment, my heart was turbulent, and the teacup in my hand could hardly be held, and a few drops of tea had already dripped on the table.

    Seeing this, Ning Shuyue smiled with satisfaction, and continued, "Because An Jianqing wants to monopolize the property of our Ning family. I don't know what method she used to let her uncle hand over the position of president to her before he died. The family's 20 years of support for her has resulted in a white-eyed wolf."

    Ning Xuechu raised her head in astonishment, at a loss, her lips twitched slightly, "Sister should not be such a person..."

    She spoke in a very low tone. , seems to be unable to convince himself.