Chapter Six

{{TW BLOOD}}

The lights had brightened a few minutes after Liam had yelled, he didn't question it as it was the least of his concerns right now but while in his panicked state, he didn't even hear to door open or the footsteps that approached him until he was poked.

C: "What's with the yelling? Already going insane?"

Liam, who was simply annoyed by the presence of this man, turned to face the wall, unresponsive.

C: "Mature..."

The backpack lifted up his right hand and flipped Cemal off, giving him a somewhat shakey "F*ck off." along with it. A scoff could be heard from the taller man. Liam immediately felt his wrist being grabbed, the "hole" in it still hurt like hell, Cemal being well aware of it, made sure to put a sh*t ton of pressure on it. Liam bit the inside of his mouth, he didn't want to let it be known that it hurt.

C: "You say that you're a grown man but you're acting like a child. You'll be having another "test" later and you better not be like this or there WILL be consequences..."

His grip on the bag's wrist tightened as he said that last part, he eventually let go a minute after he had finished, leaving the room.

Liam turned to be on his back again, he looked at his wrist and rubbed it, that "hole" won't heal unless he ends up in The Waiting Room again but he knows he won't see that place for a loooong while, so it would probably scar his wrist since he found that having injuries for a while before death led to some sort of scaring, his leg is his example. A sudden taste of metal floods the backpack's mouth, it should have been obvious to what it was but Liam still put his hand in his mouth to see what it was, only to see a red liquid on his fingers when he looked. Great. He had cut the inside of his mouth from bitting it too hard. The lights were still bright.

L: "I hate this so, so much. I'd rather be on the f***ing Plane again, on that show than be here, even after that dream.."

It didn't matter what he did, he'd always find himself thinking of something that related to ONE, whether it be of the contestants, Airy or the Plane itself. Liam doesn't want to think about it. He wants to forget but knowing that he still has the notes, it makes him feel responsible for stopping the show...The notes. The notes..The notes...THE F***ING NOTES. HE STILL HAS THEM but..what's the point in keeping them? No-one will come to save you. You won't get back to The Waiting Room. You won't get back to San Francisco. You won't get to Airy. You won't get to Stone. You won't get back to Bryce. Why keep them if they are now worthless? Liam didn't even think or hesitate before he sat up and unzipped his pouch. He reached in and pulled out a heap of blue things. The notes. He looked at them for a brief second before-

Riiiip!

Scattered pieces of blue and red laid on the bed infront of the bag. He tore the notes up with his hands, staining some with the blood before. All but one remained. He didn't know why he was staring at it, it was just an address, an address you won't go to again.

5628 Saratoga Avenue Apartment 130A Bridgeport, CT

Just as Liam was about to tear the note, the door began to open, panicking, the backpack threw the remains and Bridgeport note down the side of the mattress, hopefully out of view. Looking up, he saw him, simply just standing in the hallway.

C: "I don't have all day."

L: "Right..."

The backpack stood up from the mattress and made his way out of the room. The walk to the testing room, as Liam would all it, was silent, neither being spoke a word and the silence only broke when the rattling of keys was heard. They entered the room.