Chapter 9

8th June 2013

Are you ok? You seem really quiet? What's happening? Is it school? If they're giving you a hard time just tell them you know someone who's really cool with gun and they'll back off right away (on second thoughts, don't say that) Anyway if anyone's bothering you, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone. I've got no one to tell! If you're finding school hard with all the exams and stuff just relax and have fun with your friends and then keep a reasonable amount of studying time leftover. Like, study for 2 hours after school on Monday till Thursday, then Friday till Sunday just chill out. Or you can switch it up a bit and do what you like to do.

Love, Louis

15th June 2013

To Louis

Thanks for that! Sounds like a plan. I'll try it, is that what you did when you had exams like this. I went out with Niall and Zayn on last night and now I have a hangover. Haha. I feel so proud of myself. I'm such a loser, I never really used to drink because I've always gone out with Liam and he can't drink because he has health problems so I felt bad drinking. But Niall and Zayn are different to Liam. Very different! Especially Niall, he's from Ireland and that's his excuse for drinking so much all the time. Idiot. The rambles are back... Haha. People at school are fine honestly. They're all idiots anyway, who think they're so amazing, but they're really just all idiots.

Love, Harry

22nd June 2013

You sound happier in this letter (Guess the really cool guy with a gun thing worked then, haha). Oh my god! A real hangover! You must be so proud! You're 18 aren't you? 18 year olds drinking and partying... classic. Don't worry, everyone at my school were idiots as well. But you have to live with it, unfortunately. Anyway I have to go, training.

Love, Louis

29th June 2013

To Louis

Hey! I hardly ever drink and party! Only on special occasions (It just so happens, I'm very special). By the way? Do you ever get bored of training? If I had to train everyday for go knows how long I'd go insane. Liam came round last weekend and we watched a movie. We never even watch the movie properly anyway, we just talk or mess about on out phones or whatever. But it was nice not to wake up with a headache and messy hair.

Love, Harry