CHAPTER 30

Was facing a heavy writer's block!!
I will never write in this time!!! Yet all waiting for this update!!! Made me do this!!!🥺✨ I'm not sure how it is!! Bear with me please!!🤧🥺

Chapter is not edited guys
Mannichufy my flaws!!❤️

Sam: maa!!! Sorry ma sorry da!! Intha recording mudichutu vantha odaneyyy kelambiralam!!

Siv: en da ipdi pandra!! Paaru nan ready agitu vanten!!! Nee epdi pandra!! Pch po da engayum po venam!!

Sam: sorry paapa vanthuren sikiram!!! By the way romboo azhaga iruka. I love you he kissed my cheek and rushed out for the recording!!!

She huffed and sat down in the couch. Time skips, she was totally annoyed with him ofcourse who will be not they planned to enjoy their Sunday evening and welcoming their 6 months of anniversary!!! She wa totally off when the clock struck 10 past 30 minutes!! Her anger turns into disappointment, every little ounce of her heart wanted him by her side by end of the day the sudden change in his recording schedule couldn't help her out thinking will they run out of time for their work all the life?

.....

Sam pov:

It was already eleven in the night, I'm totally messed up, I rushed back home only to see all the lights were turned off.

Samiee.... Slow murmurs of my name knew she was in the living room, I turned on the lamp lights not to disturb get sleep!!

She was lying on the little couch, even the little couch appears to a king size bed for her, her half of her buried at the softest cushion, her smooth curls hiding her pretty face of her's to me!!! Everything about her was love!! Her 'Samiee' in low voice brought me back to her I glanced at her who was still sleeping I moved her hair back caressed her cheeks gently!!! I looked at her outfit carefully her subtle makeup which added her  beauty!! She is definitely a enchantress for me!!

Siv's outfit 🌸

Sam: Sorry azhagi!!! I kissed her temple for a long time, I carried her carefully not to wake her up from her beauty sleep!!! I placed her in car!!! She snuggled closer to me clutching my pink hoodie which matched her outfit!! I smiled and smooch her knuckles making her smile and loosen up her hand!!!

Siv pov:

I jerked up opening my eyes!!! I saw the surroundings, In car with him!!!! My mind freaked out, I glared at him

Sam: Sorry ma signal potutanga!! He said innocently looking at me

Siv: Enga kutitu pora!! Ethuku vantha?

Sam: Sorry de!!! Konjoo late agiruchu!!

Siv: Sammm!!! Enna veetla kondupoi vidu!! Innum en mood ah spoil pannatha.