CHAPTER 35

Finally back again, let's gear up with the chapters...❤️

Chapter is not edited guys
Mannichufy my flaws!!❤️

Sam pov:

We were chitchating with our family, I see my poonakutty nestling herself in the couch her legs folded up to her chest she was hugging her legs by her left hand and other hand holding her coffee mug, I could see her wearing the anklets I gifted her adorning her ankles, her tiny toes caressing the toe ring on her legs... Looking at her was so dreamy... It suddenly felt that this moment is everything my heart wants, I was no longer in the part of the conversation only my eyes had it's admiration on my lady love. Her thick eyebrows raised looking at me asking me something breaking me out of trance.

Siv: polam la da!!

Sam: enga??

Siv: Kovil ku da!!

Sam: haan... Polam d she smiled walking to kitchen not before taking my mug away!! I kept gazing her.

Vinay: mammz...  I felt a finger tugging my t-shirt....

Sam: enna da?

Vinay: Valiyuthu thodachuko

Sam: deii.... poda pesama... I spatted his hands for his tease but a known blush formed thinking of my wife.

Sam: paa neengalum vanga polam

Siv dad: Neenga rendu perum car la ponga first uh nanga vanthu join pannikurom.

Sam: ellarum senthu polam pa... Neenga kelambunga!! Nanum poi fresh up aguren.

He smiled at me patting my shoulders, I left the hall moving to my wife's room.

....

Siv pov:

I walked in to my room and heard unlocking sound of the door... I saw Sam with bath towel around his waist, his manly hair curls was drenched, water dripped from the hair caressing his eyebrows, cheeks, neck, shoulders, toned muscles and packs got lost at the end of the waist where the towel was tied. I gulped visibly. His eyes caught me.

Sam: ma dryer enga? His hands raked through his wet curls, making me stuck at the sight infront of me. I see him walking towards me, he snapped his fingers making me step backward.

Sam: enna d naan pesite iruken nee summa ninutu iruka?

Siv: tha.. bha.. huh... Dress ah podu da mothala!! I tried to avert my gaze, but my orbs hardly moved away.

Sam: enna... He realised he was in his bath towel, his confused face turned to a manly smirk making my heart beat against the rib!!

Sam: oooh!!! Dress ah maathanum aah!! Maathita pochu!!

His hands moved to untie his towel making my eyes go wide... Sameeeyyyy!!! I closed my eyes with my hands, slowly peeked through gap between fingers see him controlling smile. Pch po na poren.... He held my hands when I tried to run away and locked the door.

Sam: kd enga odre??

Siv: Sammmeyyy!!

Sam: hmmm.... He slowly fixed my hair strands behind my ear, caressing my cheek.

Sam: ethuku enna apdi paatha!!

Siv: Sameeeyyyy... Vidu please... I couldn't stop drowning at him.

Sam: ipdi mulungura mari paathu irukura kannu ta sollu enna epdi paaka venam nu... Nan vidren!!!

I buried my face in his wet chest to hide my blush, he hugged me taking me totally into him.