CHAPTER 36

Happiest birthday happie pie💛✨
My safest place💛 Stay happy kani akka✨

Chapter is not edited guys
Mannichufy my flaws!!❤️

Both of were facing the opposite side to eachother, trying to sleep, their makeout has ended up abruptly when they were nervous to take the next step.

Sam mv: thoongitalaa? Paakalama....

Siv mv: athukulla thoongitana thirumbi paapom ah?

Their mind battles ended when Sam decided not to turn and her turning to face his bare torso, she moved a little closer to him and lied down immediately to not get his attention. His lower lips curved up when he sensing her movements, he felt her breathe in his nape, her tiny fingers moved in his arms tracing his biceps and triceps, finally held his forearm... She spooned over him, and their cheeks together. He took his free hand and softly caressed her hair.

Sam: Paapa... En thoongala?

Siv: Sammmuuuh thookam varala... Thoonga vai... She asked cutely even when she doesn't need to sleep.

He was silent for couple of seconds and turned to face her, she threw her legs to hug his waist, his eyes gazed her exposed skin which had all his love marks...  He brushed his hands softly against her back neck and looked directly into her eyes.

Sam: kandipa thoonga vaikanuma di unna? Her ears and cheeks turned red, blush was the only thing all he could see.

Siv: Sammmm....

Sam: Siv!!! I need you..... She looked at him...

Sam: By all means as mine... He said completing his words, she smiled and pressed her lips against his, while he deepend their kiss... His hands got busy undressing her.

........

It was past 11 next morning, our lovebirds were cuddled up together, Sivaangi's sleep was successfully out as their phone was buzzing with notifications, it annoyed her

Siv: dei silent la podu da atha... She groaned tossed to the other side when the sun rays kissed her bare skin, feeling the heat.

Siv: Samieeee!!!! She whined

Sam: eyyy thoonga vidri.... thookam varuthu...

Siv: she tossed and turned again to him hugged him hiding herself in his chest. His hands in reflex patted her bare back softly. Her whining to sleep successfully woke up the grow up man.

......

Sam pov:

I woke up when I heard hearing her blabbering of sunrays troubling her sleep and phone notifications disturbing her peace. "Sam curtain close Pannu da Samuuuh phone off pannu da, Samiee Samieee.... Sammmuuuh!!" and the cute complaint goes on!! I smiled when she nuzzled to my chest. I covered her with blanket, pressing my lips on her forehead.

I saw our room messed up... My eyes caught the sight of our clothes in the cot and floor, our room smells our scents.. my cheeks heated up, I smiled seeing my whole life breathing at my heart, a vision of her eyes closed hands hugging my neck her cheeks pressed against my chest... I lowered my head a little and kissed her whole face making her whine in sleep...

She started hitting me on my torso, and her hands reached my south when my eyes widened...

Sam: adiyee!!! Aathi I held her hands and placed it on my shoulders she slapped my cheeks continuing her sleep.