Freaky Friday 😏

Today is Friday and today's the day that Trayvon and his homies prepare them selves to give the girls a little surprised 🗣️.

Trayvon:calls Omar, Jayden and Seth📞*
Omar:Yo where we meeting up?
Seth:At Jayden's house
Trayvon:ight bet
Omar:ight
Jayden:yeah pull up and tell the girls come over.

*They hang up the phone*

Trayvon, Omar, and Seth told the girls to meet up by Jayden's house.

A few minutes later they all arrived at Jayden's house.

*Knock* *Knock*

Come in y'all said Jayden.

They all went in and sat down on the sofa.

Trayvon and the boys told the girls they had a surprise waiting for them in the bedroom.

As Kailani, Brooklyn, and Jayda walked to the bedroom they saw red roses on the floor and 3 handcuffs on the bed and some condoms.

Kailani:Hold upp y'all tryna fuck aye👀?
Omar:Hell yeah we is
Jayden:yur get ready
Trayvon:Jayda I'm finna break your back 😏

The girls said that they didn't have anything to wear but the boys had already bought everything they had needed for this special night .

Kailani, Brooklyn and Jayda went to the bathroom to change.

                      Jayda's Outfit💗

Kailani's Outfit 💗

Brooklyn's Outfit 💗

Brooklyn's Outfit 💗

After they were done changing they stepped out of the bathroom and the boys told them to give them a little spin

So they all three turned around for them.

Omar, Jayden, Seth and Trayvon were all sitting on the sofa as the girls were walking towards them.

Trayvon realized that Seth didn't have a girl to get freaky with so he called his Bestfriend Mariah and she pulled up.

Heyy y'all Mariah said.
They all said heyy back and it seems like Seth liked Mariah.

I began to play some music and the girls gave us a lap dance.

After the lap dance we took a few shots of Tequila and we went to the bedroom.

As we entered the room Trayvon pinned Jayda to the bed and began to take off her panties with his teeth.

Seth, Jayden and Omar also did the same with Mariah, Kailani and Brooklyn.

I took out my electric vibrator, turned it on and started to rub it around Jayda's pussy.

She began to give a heavy moan.

While the boys were doing their job I continued what I was doing.

After I was done using the vibrator I pulled out my dick and put it in her.
I began pounding in her very hard that she screamed my name.
Who's your Daddy I said.
She said in a hot voice "you are"

All the boys began to pound as fast as they can and the girls couldn't take the pressure any longer that they told the boys to slow down.

After they were done the girls gave them head and they all went to freshen up and watch Netflix.