New Beginnings and Chapters 🤱👩‍❤️‍👨(Part 2)

It was an early Saturday morning when I was running late for work.

Trayvon also had to get to work too so i decided to go to work with my daughter .

when i got there my colleagues and my boss was very happy to finally meet my daughter.

Omg she is so cute what is her name said Diana.

Her name is Kiera i said while smiling.

My boss holds his belly and laughs she is too cute he said in a deep voice.

Kiera walks up to my colleague Diana and said Hi in a cute voice.

Omg she said her first word Jayda.

I smiled and said isn't she wonderful.

My boss and my other colleagues said oh yes she is wonderful indeed.

Is it okay if i babysit sometime?  said Diana.

Sure! i said.

My shift was over and it was time to go home.

I got in the car and drove home to find a letter on the table with some money.

As i opened the letter it says

"Jayda my princess i'm sorry to say this but i can't stay here anymore.

I have to go back to Nyc i'm dealing with some big situations right now but i hope you and Kiera have a good life i love you."

Seeing this letter made me cry because i didn't understand why he had to leave me like this.

I didn't understand why he had to leave without saying goodbye..

I don't know how i'm going to cope with this but its for the better i guess..

To be continued..