𝑠𝑖𝑥

"OH, GOD DAMMIT, WHAT HAPPENED BACK THERE? WE JUST LEFT LILY." Eddie sputtered, his run faltering as Venom sunk back.

It is not safe for her. If we do not stop Riot, he will come back here with millions more of my kind.

"Millions? What, you were gonna take the rocket, and you were gonna come back here with an invasion force? Then, what, you were gonna feed on a whole planet?" Eddie scoffed, walking along.

Yes! But it is different now, Eddie. I have decided to stay.

"Wow!" Eddie replied sarcastically, shaking his head.

On my planet, I am kind of a loser, like you. But here, we could be more.

"Excuse me?" Eddie asked, his eyes narrowing.

And I am getting to like it here.

"Oh, you like us now, do you, huh?"

However, there will be nothing left to like if we do not stop that rocket.

"Oh, I see. Right. When it comes to being completely annihilated, then it's back to "we."" He stomped through the forest.

It is "we." Like it or not, it is going to take both of us.

"Cut the bullshit. What really made you change your mind?" Eddie stopped at the edge of the cliff, Drake's rocket in the distance on the edge of the bay.

"You. You did, Eddie. And maybe Lily, a little bit." Venom replied, coming back out fully as he started to jump down toward the rocket.

They climbed down, Venom crawling up the side of the building just before the bridge. He shrunk back as the window above was shattered, Riot jumping down and practically throwing himself across the bridge.

Oh, Jesus! You can take this guy, right?

"He has got shit you've never seen." Venom replied darkly.

What does that mean? What are our chances?

"Pretty much zero."

Oh, fuck it. Well, let's go save the planet.

Venom leapt down onto the bridge, crawling underneath and ripping through the bottom, cutting off Riot.

"Venom. Get in the rocket." Riot hissed.

"No. We won't let you destroy this world."

"Then die." Riot growled in response, the end of his arm leadening into a huge ball, spikes shooting out of it and cutting the metal grate bridge beneath to pieces. Venom jumped out of the way as Riot leapt toward him, slamming the mace-fist just shy of where he stood. Venom pushed himself backward as Riot slammed his other fist down, formed into a very sharp blade. It cut deep right beside Venom's head.

Holy shit!

Told you.

Riot came at them with both blades, slicing away. Venom attempted to shield himself, but with an extra layer moving toward a shield, Riot took advantage of the weakness, slashing his arm open. Venom reached out, grabbing Riot's head and slamming him into the grates beneath them. Riot snarled before Venom landed a kick to his face, throwing him back.

"You have a strong host." Riot and Carlton said together, growling as he stood, sharpening his blades. "But not strong enough." He slammed his fists into the grate, a trail of spikes and blades slamming up against the bottom and coming straight for Venom. He grunted as he jumped backward, narrowly escaping the points as they shot up.