Chapter 1: The beginning..........

First time writing, dnt hate me if it sucks and srry for editin mistakes!

Pic of Dymi on the right! aint he cute! ================================>

~(Dymi POV)~

" Please don't find me, please don't find me, please don't-"

He opens the door and grabs me by my arm and twistes it behind my back. I saw the same nasty smirk he always wears whenever he has some sick twisted idea. He bends me over and all i saw was darkness after.

I shot straight up, panting and sweating. I've been having the same damn nightmare for the past 10 years. He was responsible for all of it. He was the reason why I've been anti-social and traumatized. But, all I could do was sit back watch as He slowly drains the sanity that I have left.

I looked over to my clock and the digits read 7:15 am. School doesn't start til 8 so I might as well get up since I go back to sleep. I could never go back to sleep after that nightmare. So, I decided I might as well get ready for hell, I mean school, and get breakfast started before Shelly kills me.

Yes, I'm an abused intersexual or hemphrodite. I have a penis and a vagina. My, so-called "father" didn't want a girl/boy. It was either the one or the other. So, they would hit me and tell that I 'shouldn't  be like this' or I "should get surgey to make myself a boy so they could have he could have the perfect son' but I didn't care. That's why my mom left him and she took me with her. 

My mom is so sweet and funny. I love her to death. She's the only woman in my life to ever accept me for who I really am. Well, besides Shelly, 'cause she's my personal fag hag or best friend for others. My mom and Shelly became friends instantly and now thier trying to find me a good man to take care of me and, according to meh mama, have kids.

Anyway, I hopped in the shower and washed my white hair. Yes, I have white hair and before anyone asks I actually have purple eyes. I got most of it from my mom but the hair is from my "dad". God, I fucking hate that bastard. Enough of him, time to get my smexy on.

I went to my room and pulled out my fave outfit today and dont judge me about my outfit cause everyone at school luves it! I chose my pink panties(my mom bought them) my pink t-shirt that says "Yes, I'm gay and I'm proud!" in red letters and (dot be shocked) my pink tutu skirt and black leggings. Then, my black high tops. 

I put them on and looked at myself in my height length mirror.

"You look so adorable!" My mom shrieked through my doorway.I just glared at her then smiled 'cause she was right. I put my pink bow in my hair and went of to school kissing my mother on the cheek and ran out the door. I saw my best friend Shelly parked outside waiting for me. She always knows what time I leave the house 7:45 am.

"Hey, Shel!" She hugged me as soon asI got into the passenger seat. I hugged her back and saw that she had a worried look on her face.

"Shel? What's wrong"

"He's come back to school."

Dear God no!

~.~

How'd you like it? 

Plz Vote/Comment/And Fan

I'll only update if yall liked it :) My first part of the story is COMPLETE! and i maight make a sequel. HEHE! :)