Chapter 4: The Closet............

Hey ppl, okay so here's chapter 4 I'm so sorry its been a while since Ive uploaded i just needed sum inspiration so this story is dedicated to EnigmaWings for her amazing story "Savior or Prisoner".

GO READ IT IT IS AMAZING BUT AFTER THIS STORY!

hAVE FUN!

Chapter 4: The boyfriend.......

(The same day)

 After my little "encounter" with Jason, I've been trying to avoid him all day. As soon as the last bell of the day rang, I ran all the way to Shelly's car and waited for her to come out. The doors burst open and I saw Jason come out and he looked directly at me. I jumped a little as soon as his eyes made contact with mine.

 I immediately looked away even though I knew he was coming over to me. His footsteps got closer and closer, reminding me of everything he and my father has ever done to me.

   The basement, my room, his room, the kitchen, my parents' room, the backyard , the bathroom, everywhere I went with either one of them. It was horrifying.

"Hello my sweet innocent Dymi." His devilish husky voice said lowly.

"H-hi J-Jason...." I stuttered quietly.

He reached up and caressed my cheek. "Such beautiful skin. What I wouldn't do to take it again."

He smiled menacingly and yanked my wrist into his hand.

"Come with me."

I knew he wasn't asking me so I had no choice but to follow him. He lead me through the school, all the way to the other side and pushed me into a janitor's closet. He came in behind me and locked the door while blocking my way out.

"J-Jason? W-what are y-you doing?" I asked terrified. He stalked towards me and every step he took forward, I took one back. But soon I couldn't move anymore. My back was on the wall and his body pinned mine. He leaned down and I could feel his warm breath on m ear. Making me shiver.

"What I haven't done in a while my sweet pet." He whispered huskily, answering my question.

He started to literally rip my clothes off of me and pressed his lips onto mine. I tried to push him away but he pinned my wrists against the wall. I felt my eyes water as he went lower on my body. I hated myself for actually getting aroused as his hands roamed my body, softly touching every part as if trying to memorize it again.

"N-no please- ahhh." I moaned as he took me in his mouth. He hummed, sending vibrations throughout my body.

 He sucked me hard and pulled away with an audible 'pop'. He slowly licked his way up my body until his smirk is right in front of my flushed face. 

He grabbed my hand and made me grab his manhood. I forgot how big he was and he'll probably tear me in half again!

He moaned quietly as he made me massage him through his pants. I blushed when I heard that sound. I decided to take things into my own hands.

I dropped down and hastily took his member out and shoved it into my mouth.

"Aahaaaaaah-" He moaned as I deep thraoted him. The way he always liked. I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to hear that beautiful sound again. This time i went deeper until it was hitting the back of my throat.

He gripped my hair and tugged on it lightly. I kept sucking and licking his cock until I felt him cum down my throat.

I pulled away with an audible 'pop' and swallowed his sweet necter. He pulled me up and kissed me passionately. 

This Jason wasn't the one I knew. This Jason was more gentle and kind. I guess he really did change. So, I kissed him back even more passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs, his waist.I felt him position himself at my entrance but teased me before he went in.

" P-please J-Jason I want you." I moaned quietly as he rubbed his cock against my enrtrance.

"What do you want, Dymi? Tell me what you want, specifically." He teased my ear and my throbbing member.

"I want your cock. I want you buried deep inside of me." I blushed and moaned when he bit my neck a little. 

"That's my good boy." He said softly and kissed my lips lighly. He shoved himself in me without any warning, making me practically scream at each thrust.

"Harder, Faster!" I moaned loudly. He thrusted into me harder and harder hitting that special spot every time, making me see stars and white lights.

After a few more hard thrusts, I come between us and I felt him release a lot of his seed inside of me. We rode out our climaxes and he put me down. I slid down the wall, breathless and spent. He bent down to my level, smirked and kissed my lips. 

"Good boy Dymi. I hope we get to do this again real soon." He carassed my cheek before giving me my clothes and leaving.

And just like that the Jason I knew was back.

Okay peeps! i'm really sorry dont kill me but i did manage to get thru this chapter and as u can seee its longer than my othrs so gooooooooooooo me! i'll try to get 5 up but for now plz b patient!

Luv

Heaven <3