Chapter 2: The arrival.....

OKAYYYYYYYYYYY! SO FIRST PART WENT WELL AND HERE'S TO ALL THOSE WHO LIKED AND WANTED ME TO UPDATE~.~

Pic of Shelly +++ ===========================================>

Have fun kiddies! :)

Chapter 2: The Arrival...

Recap:

' He's going to our school'

' Dear God NO!'

sTORY)

After Shelly parked the car and got out, I stayed in because I saw him immediately at the front door of the school, waiting.

It looked like he was waiting for someone and I'm guessing that that someone is me. I slowly got out and snuck my way past him. But, I guess today was not my day. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew exaclty who it was.

His firm but soft hand. The way it griped my shoulder sent flashbacks to my mind. They he beat me and raped me. He absolutly terrified me.

He turned me around and grabbed my chin forcing me to look into his evil brown eyes.

" I missed you Dymi. How have you been without me around? Lonely?" He chuckled making a shiver of digust go down my spine. I started to walk away from him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into him. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his evil blue eyes agin. 

'Pleas don't hurt me.'' I thought as he stared into my eyes. He leaned down and I closed my eyes afraid of waht he might do. I waited for a harsh impact but it never came. Instead I felt soft lips against mine. I know it feels wrong after all that hes done to me but I couldnt help melt into him. 

He pulled away and I opened my eyes to see something that I havent seen in a really long time.

Love

Iknow it was short but I was bored and I diddnt feel like writing antmore(writer's block) anyway .I'll try to get part 3 up next so bye!