Chapter 3: The memories....

Okayyyyyyyyyy so i havent uploaded in over a while im so sorry i was looking for inspriation from othr stories for mine and this whole chapter is going to be a flashback ov wat happened betwwen Dymi and Jason and wat happened between Dymi and his daddy, David.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD DADDY!( but the sex is good ;) ]

 Pic of Jason ===================================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

o i want him dont u!?

Here u are part 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3: The memories.....

(Age 12) 

(time: 12:34 am)

I was asleep in my bed until I heard a faint noise of someone coming up the stairs. I thought it was mother always coming home late from the hostpital, but it was my father. I always looked up to him until that fateful night.

I got out of bed and wlked towards my parents' bedroom. The door was slightly cracked and I could only see my dad with his back towards me and no one else. I thought I saw something in there with him and I made the mistake of opening his door a little more.

The door creaked and my dad immediately turned around to face me. I saw that he had a bottle in his had and his face was flushed when he saw me. He strolled towards me and picked me up by my pajama shirt. He then threw me onto his bed and locked the door behind him.

'Daddy...............?' I said as he climbed onto the bed with me under him. He clashed his mouth with mine and I already tasted the alcohol on his lips. I turned my head beaking the kiss. He ripped my shirt opened, causing most of my buttons to pop off, and started to lick my chest.

'N-no daddy.N-not t-tt-there....' I gasped as he started to pinch, lick bite and suck my hardened nipples. I gasped and arched and moaned as he trailed sloppy kisses down my small body. He yanked my bottms off along with my underwear. He grabbed my member and started to stroke me really hard and fast.

' AH!' I screamed as I came onto our chests. I looked down to see his scowl and he positioned himself between my legs. I gave him a confused look as he smirked at me.

'This should teach you' He said shoving his big cock all the way inside of me. He thrusted faster and harder as I screamed for him to stop this incredible pain.  After several thrusts, he came inside of me making me tremble and cry tears of induced pain.

 He pulled out of me and walked away. I was left on his bed crying and shaking like a leaf. He scared me for life that night.

(Age:14)

(time; 12:45 pm)

Jason and I walked into my house an ran upstairs to play video games. Once I closed my door, I saw Jason lying on my bed waiting for me. I sat down next to him and he started to kiss my neck and my cheek.

 I blushed at the attention but I pushed him away knowing that he would be really angry if he found out what I actaually am.

'I'm sorry Jason but I can't. Not today..' I got up and started walking towards my door. He got up and pushed his hand ono the door making it close when I tried to open it. He turned me around and forced me on my back on my door.

' Yes you will. today and right now.' He growled chrashing his lips onto mine. He pressed his body against mine harshly, almost crushing me while kissing me me roughly. I struggled against him but I kknew that it was futile. He picked me up and threw me onto my bed and climbed on top of me.

I stared into his eyes seeing nothing but lust. He frightened me as he ripped my shirt open and started to tease the already hardened buds.

' No, p-please stop, J-Jason.' I pleaded with him hoping it would work but he ignored me and continued to travel down my body. I watched with wide eyes as he yanked my pants off of me along with my boxers. I tried to scramble away from him but as I got to the edge of my bed, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back to wards him and flipped me over onto my stomach holding both my hands above my head and handcuffing them to the headboard.

'Now, you'll have no choice but to stay'. I heard him say menacingly. I felt tears fall down my face as he pulled my boxers off of me. My eyes got wider as I felt something warm against my entrance.

'N-no n-no please no- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' I screamed and screamed in absolute pain as he entered me. I kept screaming until I felt somthing go around my mouth and muffled my screams.

'That's better. Now enjoy the feeling of me filling you up'. He pushed all the way in me and pulled out a little bit until he started to thrust at a slow pace. I cried and cried as I felt him stretch me and causing me pain.

He then started to go harder and faster and faster until I felt him cum inside of me. He came a lot and I know because I lost conciousness after nine shots.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell me wat u thought and I will try to post chapter 4 up soon! Bye my Rainbow Poeple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3