SEPTEMBER 26 2022 and we are ALL, still trapped in this Hellish PR simulation.

Larry

is it real or isn't it?

You decide.

Which is TRUTH, which is an illusion...Smoke & Mirrors; and for what?

What IS it, 'the Gods Above' STILL,

do not wish for US below, to REaLLy know?

And WHY are they STILL,

11 + years later, doing their damnedest to HIDE the TRUTH

from us?

When ObViOuSlY these two boys 2 men,

have been In LOVE, since wayyyy back then.

©It's What Makes YOU Beautiful aka What do YOU Hear when YOU see?

Original Copyrighted Story by: @AshleyMistMalichi

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Personal Disclaimer: Only my narrations, my opinions, and words are of this Original Copyright; as the words of others, inside of Articles & videos or photos found on Google, are the ownership's of those people and not myself, as I own NOTHING of One Direction related materials.

Rating: Mature (just covering my a$$)

MENTAL Food For Thought About This Book:

Although the premise of my Book started out a cutsie cute, generic, run of the mill,

"RAH RAH 1D RAWKS WOOH!"/ Larry Stylinson Blue Green Ship Book.

I truly wanted this Book, to be A SAFE place and open fields of non judgmental spaces; and to allow others who feel the same as I do, to come to the comments of this Book, and to LITTER it up, like a 5 year Class Book and a 10 Year Reunion Book too!

And JUST dirty it up with literally and ObViOuSlY tons of content memory from their own personal Glory Day's of being a Fan!

Just ANY and ALL, 1 D Concerts; and did they go to Fan meet & greets? Were there any 'just walking down the street in my Town, City, State or Country and I had; sightings & experiences of bumping into a Member of One Direction; and or ALL of the Band; and or AFTER they went on Hiatus, i saw: (fill in the blank) and took a selfie with em!

See, i didn't mean any disrespect, but just wanted this Book to be an ongoing Project. A place to to come to, and just SHOUT it all out, ANY experience, be it a Concert one, or an accidential run in somewhere on the planet with all or even just one member of this Band.

If it did cause the following, it wasn't my intention at all.

Any opening up of those painful wounds left by this REMARKABLE Band, and it's UNIQUE Adorable and 5 very talented cute Boys, who soon turned into OMG Hawt; EVEN MORE SO, UBER TALENTED, and SEXY as EFF young Men.

At the time, the oldest of the 5 of them, was picked to be the spokesperson and someone *their former management KNEW* One Direction Fans would not only listen to him, but would TRUST in EVERY syllable of his words completely.