Ch 9 "Having A 'RANDOM'Larry Sense Of Humor."

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Personal Disclaimer: Only my narrations, my opinions, and words are of this Original Copyright; as the words of others, inside of Articles & videos or photos found on Google, are the ownership's of those people and not myself, as I own NOTHING of One Direction related materials.

A/N

Until I found One Direction, I had NO idea I was missing out on SO much. And, I'm not just talking about the Ocean of choices in Fleet's and Ships. NoPe.

I am talking about the comical possibilities! 

Between their own sense of humor, and their zanny fans; sometimes, I get to laughing SO hard, I am gasping like a landed fish! 

Here on watty, as well as you tube, there are SO many cute and funny stories. I'd got out on a limb here, and have to say, there are probably JUST as many cute & funny examples as there are Dramatic or Tragic or even Suspenseful ones. 

Their Fans range from so many levels too. Showing a similar and unique sense of humor one might come to expect from other 1 D fans.

While sailing the binary Ocean I have found a LOT of examples. 

Some recently and others I had stumbled across while looking for other things.  

Some things will be past things, while others will be recently posted; and showing that 'funny side of Life' that others MIGHT think about, but would NOT dare to admit to, out loud.

One thing I have learned from all of it is, One Direction Fans are NOT like your average Musical Band Fans; especially IF that Band happens to be a Boy to Man Band, who is NOT afraid to not only laugh at themselves, but to laugh with their Fans about it.

Again, these Little Things follow zero timeline, and are just 'RANDOM' things I have found, noticed, and wanted to share with you.

No matter IF you are a One Direction Fandom Newbie, or a seasoned 1 D, been there since 2008-2009 WHITE ESKIMO vs THE ROGUE times or BEFORE the x factor timeline Pro, I hope these Little Things I have found, will give you a smile, or chortle or two...

A/N 

At the end of the following *pages* of funny, I will reveal the person and the place you can go to to find more cute, silly funny comments at. If you like, you should follow them too! Or just leave a lil note, letting them know how much you enjoyed their witty sense of Larry Humor!

Okay, now the following little gem I discovered on their HOME page on Twitter...enjoy :)