》1

♡♡♡♡♡

Elite's Hospital~

"Surgery completed."

Nurses push the bed out from the room that was surrounded by surgeries stuffs and it was a proved they just finished the operation for almost two hours.

The hospital, was build since first generations of 'Jeon'.

Big building getting wider and occupied with lots of skill doctors, pharmacist, surgeons and nurses.

The first generations, until now; the sixth generations.

"I'll go see daepyonim."

Nurses bow down in full respected to him before he make his way to elevator.

Before it could be close, a hand stop it.

Revealing a woman that he didnt surprise, but started to feel annoyed.

"That's not what you should react, bro."

"Bro? I born first before you, idiot."

"Tsk, dont act like you are the strongest twin with me. To me, you still a jerk brother, Jeon Wonwoo."

He roll his eyes before the elevator finally open, so he quickly get out from it and make his way to daepyonim's room.

He also can sense the woman he's with ago was following him.

Until they get inside the room unison.

"Appa!"

She run to her father's arm for a warm hug.

"Tsk, still like a child."

Her eyes then glare him.

"Childish, Jeon Sana. Now move away from appa, I need to talk to him."

Sana stand up and took a seat beside Wonwoo as she purposely hit his shoulder when she landed her butt on other seat.

Wonwoo ditched his lips before turn his attention to their father.

Jeon Joon Gi; daepyonim of Elite's hospital and a father of three childrens of Jeon's.

Jeon Wonwoo, Jeon Sana and Jeon Bohyuk.

A pair of unidentical twin and a younger son.

His wife, Moon Chae Won is a chief nurses.

This hospital, is where the family of Jeon's grew up and raised as big name on whole South Korea.

"Sana, can you call Bohyuk? Tell him we will have dinner outside."

Sana nodded and peck mr. Jeon's cheek before purposely bump her shoulder to Wonwoo arm.

Before he could do anything, she quickly run away.

Wonwoo look at mr. Jeon in disbelief.

But mr. Jeon only shaking his head.

"Come on, appa; you just let 30 years old woman acting like a 5 years kid?"

"Wonwoo, she's your twin; and someone's fianceè."

He roll his eyes.

"I suddenly regretted ever introducing him to her four years ago."

Mr. Jeon chuckles looking how natural his son personality different than his own twin.

Even so, he glad his childrens choose to follow Jeon's footsteps.

On becoming a medical person.

What makes them different, Sana took her fate as a pharmacist.