》25

♡♡♡♡♡

"Oh no no no no, Jeon Min Jun! Aish, why this kid are so active today?"

Bohyuk keep chasing the baby around the area.

It was like a forest but actually a wide park that closed with Elite's hospital. As everyone can see, it was a wedding.

A meaningful wedding to their family.

"Gotcha!"

"Ayyiyyy!"

"Anni, your daddy is not here and kiddo, please behave."

"Ayiyy!"

Bohyuk struggle to carry Min Jun until he finally saw his relatives so he quickly gather with them.

But as soon Min Jun saw Chanyeol, Bohyuk quickly give the baby to Chanyeol.

"Wah! He's so active!"

"Yeah, and I cant believe Sana noona decided to get marry here and it was kinda...creepy?"

"Dont try to critise her taste, she tried to keep it simple."

Scoups said that makes Bohyuk shrug his shoulder.

Chanyeol wont come alone and his wife already gathered with Nayeon and Kim Dahyun.

While Mingyu just came with his girlfriend.

"Yow, where is your hyung?"

Mingyu asked as he realise Wonwoo wasnt with them or even notice if he with Jeon's parents.

"He's with noona, probably had twin talk."

They nod cause of course they understand how special twin's connections.

And to let one of them go, must be hard.

They then decide to gather with Jun, who already standing on aisle but he kinda nervous.

Guests today wasnt too crowded but only their relatives, especially Jun's family from China

Eventhough Sana struggles to speak chinese, she able to learn it from Tzuyu and Jun.