》26

♡♡♡♡♡

"What is this?"

Mina asked Wonwoo as soon miss Jeon putted a tray full of toys in the middle after they sang birthday song for Min Jun.

Its his first birthday.

And as a mother who wasnt a korean, of course she was confuse.

"In Korean tradition, a baby have to take one of toys he interest. It might a sign what will he become on future."

She nod while looking at the tray.

It has ball, stethoscope, hammer, paint brush, camera, pen and car.

The celebration were held by two families and Mina or even Wonwoo didnt thought to make it bigger.

They prefer its only their families.

But of course they recieves some gifts from Wonwoo's relatives.

As soon Wonwoo putted Min Jun on baby chair, everyone started to get closer to him with cameras on.

Everyone kinda curious what will Min Jun take from the tray.

Though Mina's family not familiar with the tradition, they thought it was interesting to try.

"Oh, will he be a lawyer?!"

Bohyuk said when Min Jun touch the hammer, but then he move his hand again.

Mina and Wonwoo kinda relief as they little worry if Min Jun might be a lawyer.

Even Jun was hesitate if Min Jun able to be like him.

"Yah, could he be an artist?"

Sana guess when Min Jun grip the paint brush and staring at it for a few seconds.

Wonwoo or even Mina dont have skills to paint and it might be a good thing for Min Jun.

"Anni! He grab the stethoscope!"

Bohyuk said again when Min Jun grip the stethoscope with his two hands.

Few seconds of staring, Min Jun suddenly giggling while lifting the stethoscope in the air.

Everyone was surprise and look at each others.

"Dang, another future doctor?"

Sana guessed that makes Mina and Wonwoo awkwardly scretch their napes.

No one know about future.

Min Jun might will change his mind to be a doctor if he found another passion soon.

"Well, I guess he's too used to stay at hospital almost everyday."

Wonwoo said and everyone just chuckles while watching Min Jun look happy to play the stethoscope.

As everyone started to eat, Mina carry her baby to watch outside through the glass door.

It was a good afternoon and sky wasnt too bright.

Mina scoff when Min Jun cant stop moving his hand and one of his was grabbing her back hair.

"Dont grow up too fast, baby."

She kiss his cheek and Min Jun still babbling something that no one can understand.

He only could say mommy and daddy.

But no one ever rush him to speak soon, plus Wonwoo know Min Jun can be a fast learner.

"What are you doing?"

Mina turn around to see Wonwoo walk towards them.

"Just looking at outside."

Wonwoo nod and standing beside her.