You're late //Chapter 1\\

{ A / N } Yaaaay first chapter. I hope you like it...hehe... Don't forget to comment and vote c:

Alastair's POV

"Alastair!" I heard a voice say. I yawned silently and opened my eyes. "Come on you have to get up" the voice said again and I looked around. My dad stood infront of me. "Hm?" I asked and looked at him. "You'll be late for school" he answered. 'Oh damn. I totally forgot I have school today' a voice in my head told me. "Oh yeah. I forgot I have school today" I answered and got up. My dad giggled a bit and walked out of the room. I walked to my closet and got my "My Chemical Romance" shirt and my black ripped jeans. I then walked to the bathroom and got my make up on.
After that I walked downstairs and got my bag. "I'm going to a friend's place after school" I shouted. "Have Fun. Don't stay too long at your friend's place and come home before it gets dark" he answered. "Hm" I said and walked out of the house.

After a few minutes I arrived at school. "Hey Alastair!" My best friend Nadia shouted and ran to me hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back. "Hey" I answered and looked at her smiling. She smiled back. "How are you?" She asked and I shrugged. "Good, I guess" I answered and we both walked to our classroom. On the way I bumped into someone. I looked up. Jackson. "Watch out" he hissed as he looked down at me. "Sorry" I mumbled and picked up my things. "Stupid Emo Kid" he said and his friends started to laugh. I immediately stood up and looked up to him. "What did you just say?" I asked. "What? Are you deaf or what?" He asked and started to laugh. "Hey! Leave Alastair alone!" Someone shouted and I turned around. Kier. Jackson rolled his eyes and walked away then while I sighed in relief.
A small smile appeared on my face as Kier came closer to us. He helped me with picking up my things. "Thanks" I mumbled and he gave me a small smile. "No need to say thank you" he winked at me and walked away again.
I watched him walking away and sighed silently. "Alastair?" Nadia asked and looked at me. "Hello? Alastair!" Her voice was a bit louder now. I shook my head and looked at her. "Hm?" I asked and she started to laugh. "What?" I asked a bit confused. "You have a crush on him, right?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "Wait...what?! No!" I answered and blushed a bit. "Okay...maybe...whatever. Let's go" I said and started to walk to the classroom. She laughed a bit again and followed me.

After school I went with Nadia to her place. There we talked about boys and listened to music. After a few hours I looked on my phone. My father called mea few times. 'Oh damn. I was suppose to get home before it gets dark...' I thought and looked out of the window. It was already dark. "Sorry Nadia. I have to go now. See you tomorrow" I said and hugged her. She hugged me back. "See ya!" She said and I left her house. I then took out my phone and called my father. "Hey dad...I'm sorry. I totally forgot the time...I'm on my way home now. Sorry dad..." I said and sighed silently. "Hurry up" he answered. He then hung up and I put the phone back into my pocket.
Suddenly I heard some voices. Since I was a very curious person I wanted to know where those voices came from.
I looked around and after a while I saw some people talking with each other. Right after I saw them I got even more curious and walked closer. I watched them a bit and after a short while I noticed that I knew two people. Harley Quinn and Joker. 'What the hell are they doing here?' I asked myself while I kept watching them. But after a while I had a strange feeling so I decided to go home. I turned around but suddenly someone was stading infront of me. I froze and looked up at the person....