black roses , farewell

TW : mentions of suicide. Not graphic nor detailed, just a sentence.

-

10.11.1985

I WON AND I'LL COMPETE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

I WON MOM

I FUCKING WON

- Lady Death, a competitor for the Writing Championships

-

"And now, I present to you our Writing Competition Winner" The audience watched the Captain as she pulled out the paper from the white envelope she was holding, with a touch of dramatic effect. "Please stand and give a round of applause to our representative for the Writing Championships— Theseus!"

The audience clapped while some familiar faces whistled. Foolish urged his fellow college class and schoolmates to clap louder while he, himself, was screaming in joy.

"Theseus! Prince of Death!" The famous six chanted (Surprisingly, Deo was the loudest) as the Dream Team then the Feral Boys completely, until everyone chanted loudly.

Theseus, who's wearing a white poet shirt that is tucked in under the high waisted black trousers with a black corset that wrapped around his waist, is wearing a simpler outfit compared to what he's wearing for his first appearance. He wore a pair of brown leather boots and simpler jewelry but it's elegance is still the same. His hairstyle was the same as before except a few strands were dyed white and was loosely swaying with the wind. Instead of a circlet, it was instead a smaller golden coronet with black gemstones and real amethysts shining under the sunlight that was sitting on top of his bundle of hair, however, it was slightly tilted, like it was intentional. Everyone gasped at the black obsidian earrings, black multilayered bracelets and finally, black moonstone ring worn on all fingers of his right hand.

Everyone who loves literature as well as Lady Death is familiar with the jewelleries Theseus is now wearing. Lady Death specifically wore those patterns of jewelry during the announcement of the Writing Competition Winner Year 1985. Although it may be a copy, there is certainly no doubt that the gemstones used are real and authentic. Black gemstones also symbolize death and are often associated with evil and supernatural which connects to Lady Death's title.

This may or may not hint that he's somewhat Lady Death's successor or hint that he's the next Prince Of Death. It also might be possible that this whole thing is a coincidence. But that's too good to be true.

Cameras were flashing frantically as the photographers captured every moment for their articles later on.

Theseus stared at the crowd below him, his face accessories covering his face expression. Behind the face chain, he's genuinely smiling, content with everything after such a long time. Maybe his freshman year is not so bad, after all.

Looking at the award he's holding, holding his medal he's genuinely proud of, he raised his arms and displayed his award to everyone as they chanted his mantra.

-

"Wilbur" Phil called his son, voice raising a bit higher due to the crowd's volume on the grounds. He and Wilbur were standing at the far back, the ground field in front of them as they stayed away from the noise and chaos as much as possible. "Where's Tommy?"

Shit. Wilbur gulped, looking for an excuse. Tommy told him this morning that he'll be with Deo this whole time, maybe that'll be an acceptable reason? "He's with Deo and the rest, father"

"Hm" Phil hummed with a monotonous voice, "is he also with Dream and his friends?"

"Y-yes" Wilbur carefully spoke, "He did mention that"