Chapter Four - A Night On The Town

A Night On The Town
Paislee Quint

I was freaking out. Riley meeting my friends. That just didn't sound too good. I mean my best friends had already met Riley but them drunk was different.

I was currently just getting off of work and was looking for something to wear out. I hadn't gone out in forever. I went to Google for answers, screenshotting some outfits similar to clothes I actually owned. But to be quite honest, my closet was filling to the brim with unworn clothes. So there was hardly nothing I didn't own.

After sending my two options to Teagan and Fabian, they chose the first one. Reminding me it was going to be 59 degrees outside and that the snow had already melted from yesterday. They were lying. I could see the snow still, they just wanted me to show some skin.

Maybe I should ask my actual date. We were just going to a local club so I didn't want to be too flashy but I wanted to hold Riley's attention. I sighed, deciding to shower before continuing my search for an outfit.

I got out, opening my closet. I pulled out a pair of shorts that had shimmering gold on them and a black sleeveless top. Testing it out, I figured it was way to chilly to wear this. I figured I could wear a skirt and wear some sheer tights or some fish nets.

I sat on the bed in lace thong and a matching bra. Why was this so got damn hard? I suppressed a sigh, and went back to Google. I didn't want to look like a slut!

My phone buzzed and Teagan asked if I was ready. I texted her not even dressed yet and she said her and Fabian will be over soon. I pulled on my robe, and they came over about twenty minutes later.

I sat down and watched them go in full on beautician mode, despite neither one of the being beauticians. Fabian began curling my hair in tight spiral curls before combing through them, turning them into loose but springy curls.

Teagan already picked me out an outfit that I thought was a little too flashy for the cold weather but she didn't. It was a black halter crop top that crossed in the front with the cups to hold my breast and a slightly plunging v-neck, and only had a single thin strap going across the back with a white skirt that hugged my frame. She placed tall booties with laces on them. I dressed quickly having them lotion my back while I did my own makeup, a pop of red lipstick and eyeliner to make my eyes pop out.

"You look so hot. Riley will be having to fight the girls and boys off yo ass. LITERALLY, it's popping girl!" Teagan said, spraying me with what she said was my seducing perfume.

"Girl, shit damn fuck hell. That's how damn fine you look!" Fabian said, grabbing my leather jacket.

"You'll have to leave it in the coat room." Teagan said, "But come on. We're already late!"

Riding to the club in a taxi, we got out and saw our dates waiting against the wall. Will looked handsome in his jeans, dress shirt, and blazer that somehow only he could pull off. Teagan wore a short black dress that flowed around her and cut out in the back. Fabian wore chino pants, a loose button up shirt that was mostly unbuttoned showed his sculpted chest, and a pair of tan oxfords.

Riley looked so damn fine. I wasn't even prepared and my stomach twisted at how good she worked her outfit. She wore a pair of plain black jeans, a grey shirt that hugged her body, and a leather jacket. She looked total bad ass, and damn, I never knew how good bad ass looked.

"Holy fucking shit damn hell. You look so beautiful." Riley whispered when I got closer and instantly wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

I could feel eyes on me as we skipped the line and went inside. The bouncer took my coat and put it inside a room with my outfit description on it.