Chapter Four

<Sun & Moon & Things Past>

Raina was in deep thought running her fingers over the letter Midnight gave her. She did not know what to truly think, an animatronic wanting to secretly meet her. Of course, it was the band leader of the new ones her mom had made. She was in class listening to the college teacher, on how a business should be run, what to expect to keep it going, and what can be done to stop any business from going under.

"They don't know Fazbear Entertainment at all." Thought Raina.

That is when the door to her class open, and an older man, with white hair, in a grey business suit, was in a wheelchair. Everyone started to whisper, as Raina heard the man's voice. It was raspy, and it caused the man to cough. Many years ago, this man had no life in his eyes and still did not, since his youngest daughter Charlotte was murdered so many years ago. Even if Stara, Raina's mother was the oldest of his children. Henry Fazsitch Emily was the creator of Fazbear, the partner to William Afton who had killed eleven children. It was only by fate that five of those kids came into the main five animatronics that everyone knew and loved.

Henry was able to still alive when his daughter Stara saved him from the burning building that night. He wanted to die and end this madness, but the animatronic known as The Puppet made itself known to Henry, and that it was Charlotte's spirit that had taken a hold of the puppet. So Henry in a weird way found a reason to live again, knowing he had both his daughters in his life no matter if it meant one's soul was living in an animatronic puppet. Henry was happy with that, he got to see the birth of his first granddaughter Gloria, then his first grandson who was his second oldest grandchild Nathan, then 9 years later is when Raina was born, due to a relationship that her mother only was in to make her husband at the time jealous, however, he is now her ex-husband, the father of Raina is not a very good person. Since he is one of the sons of Willaim Afton who was known as Benjamin Afton aka the crying child. He was the only member of the Afton family that was alive. Unless those who knew Raina's little secret meant William still had two living decanted. Just like Henry had taken Emily from being the last name of their family and changed it to Fazsitch since he wanted his three grandchildren to have a fresh start and clean start to the Fazbear Entertaintment Comp. After all Nathan Oaks Fazsitch was the muscle and backbone behind it, Gloria Raye Fazsitch was the head tech of the labs, and brains behind the show, and Raina Charlotte (Afton) Fazsitch was the future owner, and music talent of the company. Each of Henry's grandchildren was given a role and was expected to do that role. Each of them played that role well, expect the role of being the future head of the company that was just thrown into Raina's lap when her two older siblings showed promise in other places, but also Raina's talented act for getting along with even the weirdest type of animatronic there might be. Since at times even Nathan was too scared to fuck with a pissed-off Foxy or Monty if one of them was in a bad mood. Raina was able to be friends when with a moody Monty or a pissed-off Foxy. Even an over-the-top dramatic Roxanna at times.

Her talents that she had for this or her gifts have Henry called them for Raina. Was the reason why he was strongly set on Raina taking her mom's place when the time came.

A car pulls up next to the Pizza Palace, opening the door to get out was Raina, holding on to the leash that was attached to Dusk's collar.

"Go on inside sweetheart. Once Stanley helps me in my wheelchair. I will be right behind you." Henry tells Raina.

Raina nods to her grandpa and lets Dusk lead her to the doors. It was busy inside since a lot of kids came here after school to hang out, play, or/and for birthday parties. Just kind of glad that there were no birthday parties today that Raina knew of. Stanley was the helper to Henry someone who was hired to help Henry during the day and until evening time, then Stara would take over the care of Henry her dad. Stanley was 6;2 with a strongly built frame, in order to protect Henry if needed, which was needed, he as brown dark eyes, and light brown hair. Stanley's son Johnny Rogers is someone who goes to the same college that Gregory and Raina go to as well. So they do on rare times hang out together, though it mostly is just Raina and Gregory who hang out the most.