✨Chapter Twelve✨

(Upside down & Outside In)

"Last night the local psychiatric hospital had its first patient in almost 50 years escape and has not been captured as of yet. The person is 34-year-old Vanessa Henderson, she is a local city woman who was found insane and sent here to spend her remaining days, police are asking anyone with information on to this please come forward. There are no eyewitnesses, and so far there are no leads to go by. We will keep everyone updated with any leads that are given. This has been Tara Cross's new reporter for channel 13. Good Morning and be safe everyone." That is when the TV gets shut off and the whole crew is seated and standing in the middle of the daycare circle reading area watching it on the big screen TV.

"Explains why Grandpa called for the Pizza Palace to be shut down for the next few days and as our home under lock and key. Had to talk him into just letting my older siblings and I along with Mom come here." Raina tells them all.

Sun, Moon, and Eclipse all three look at each other knowing all too well what it could mean again for the three of them. The daycare kids go missing only to be found either dead or not found at all, that is when all three look worried and slowly get to their feet.

"Sly and Nova. I need you two to come into the vents with me to lock up and check any vents leading from the roof and the sides leading outside, that allow anyone to get in and out of this Place along with all vents leading into the basement and onto the roof" Moon says, and that is when Sly and Nova waste no time following the orders Moon gave them.

"Blade and Slice, I want you two to come with me to stick up on a few things we might need for the shutdown. Then let's go around to make sure others don't need help or supplies themselves," Sun says to the twins, both following Sun out the daycare doors and off to the storage rooms.

"Darket, Uni. You both take a lap or two around the other places and see what you both can find out from the other animatronics and workers on duty today. We are going to double-scan them all let's go." Eclipse says with Uni and Darket following him out of the daycare.

Eclipse snaps his fingers then turns back on his heels, grabs a leash, and then quickly goes over taking Raina by her hand and gently pulling her along, he whistles for Dusk to check up with them. He was not about to leave Raina alone anywhere in the madness, Darket, and Uni chuckled, their alpha was lost in thought and had his mind going a mile a minute. By the end of the morning and into the mid-afternoon Raina was holding onto the leash attached to Dusk, Eclipse asked her twice to make sure that she keeps Dusk close to her at all times, and she was doing just that. Also, either Sun, Moon, or Eclipse was with her most of the time, and Eclipse did not give two shits if her mom did not like it. He was not going to let anything ever happen to her and the rest of the crew was to keep a watchful eye on her at all times when the three of them were busy. So Raina would never be alone and it put their minds at ease.

Gloria brings Nathan and Raina some lunch she had picked up on the way back to work, all three here eating in the employee lounge, " So how is everyone's day going so far?" Gloria asked.

"Like shit is. Come on crazy Vanny is out and about again. You know her first stop or any stop will be here." Nathan says and looks to Raina as Gloria does too.

Gregory and Raina both had eyes on them at all times during their time in the Pizza Palace. Freddy and his crew were keeping a watchful eye over Gregory like the trio and their crew was doing with Raina. Both teens find their days and nights rolling into one big long protective nightmare, and the shutdown was lasting longer with the whole city being on a city-wide curfew after sundown. It meant Eclipse was put on the portal at night since his nightclub was shut down until the curfew was lifted, and the whole Pizza Palace was having to shorten hours, due to their closing time no longer being the same. The city curfew was taking effort on everyone, the pizza palace was quiet this night too until Gloria can be heard coming from parts and services cussing over a part breaking twice in one day.