Love

" jungkook!!! Wht happened?". Jungkook snap his head towards the door and saw his Hyungs.

" Miscarriage.....". He mumbled sighing heavily.

He's still sitting on the chair outside ICU, Jimin is still unconscious.

" Ohh my ". Yoongi had tears around his eyes.

They was so thrilled for the baby to born.  They even planned baby shower, yet now here they are in front of ICU waiting for Jimin to wake so they could say that the baby is no more.

They know how sad will Jimin be, even it was just a few days Jimin had a little human being in his tummy, he talked to it, caress his tummy, eat food even though he wanted to scream at top of his lungs.

All of it was for the baby to be born healthy so he can hold him, smile at him, and kiss those tiny hands and cheek.

He was looking forward when the baby will call him mommy. And Jungkook daddy.

But suddenly nothing is there anymore.

And they know the mother will be devastated.

" Jimin?". RM asked patting his head a little.

" Still unconscious".

" Where's Taehyung?" He asked. His tone was not that good, it felt cold and they exactly know why it happen.

" In his room crying". Hobi sighed. Like what went wrong? He don't know.

Was it too much to ask for happiness in his friends life? Hobi is really shaken by the fact that Jimin had miscarriage.

Even it was a few days he somehow felt connect to Jimin.

" Pack his bag when you reach there back and send him to US, and don't even let him out of guards sight, I want him away for some time, atleast until Jimin is over everything, and don't let me see him for the time being, if I see then I will kill him with my own hands". Jungkook growled.

It's forgivable that Tae made Jimin pregnent but now it's not. Because of him a little life died before it came to world.

But Jungkook know he's not in a place to judge his son's action since he himself was happy at the news.

He's a monster.

But if this will make his relationship with Jimin grew more then he's not guilty.

Namjoon nodded understanding.

" We will make sure boy, don't worry Taehyung will realise his mistake soon, just be strong so that you can take care of that little one". Namjoon smiled.

Jin and yoongi stayed back in hospital while Namjoon, and hobi went to home making the arrangements for Tae's transfer of school and other facilities.

Jin was crying while yoongi was rubbing his back consoling him.

" Jin Hyung, stop crying just it's okay, Jimin was underage so this was not meant to be". Jungkook had enough of this.

He just want everything to be normal but the question was whether everything was normal from the very start?

He married a kid whom his son knocked up.

He fall in love with the kid.

He was jealous, because it was not made by him.

And more and more.

All of this was unheard of.

Nothing was normal.

Yet again jungkook for the first time, he wanted no drama, yes he married Jimin, why?

Because he fell in love with the boy at first sight.

Beacuse he was craving for someone.

Nothing really matters when you truly love someone.

Not the age, not the society, nothing.

We just fell in love.

And that was exactly in the case Jungkook.

He was waiting for someone, and he found the someone and Tae was just the reason for them being met.

" I hope Jimin will cope with the fact". Yoongi said rubbing his face.

" Jimin......he will, I will make him".