Weekend

It's been around one month since the couple moved into thier new home.

Everyday Jimin will wake up first, hugging his husband's strong abs.

At first he was sho shy that he cried nearly full day hiding under the duvets constantly peaking at Jungkook who was trying to make him happy.

But now he's used to it since his husband have a weird habit of not wearing a shirt displaying that godly muscley and inky body around.

Woahh.......his little eyes are blessed for life.

But he's not a pervert though.

He only look at them....and avoid touching it with him fingers.

He's a good boy.....but sometimes only sometimes he will stare.

But still he's a good boy...

Just peaking is enough for his little heart.

Everyday he will cook brekfast and lunch, packing the lunch for his husband.

And Jungkook made it sure that to eat breakfast with his little wife and praise him with so many kisses and chocolates.

Thier fridge is now filled with chocolate and  strawberry milk that Jimin liked too much.

But it also have banana milk too.

His husband like banana milk.

And during lunch Jungkook will face time Jimin eating thier lunch talking and smiling.

And since that way Jungkook can make sure his wife is eating food.

Thier life is peaceful.

It's like a normal life, and Jungkook always made sure not to talk about his buisness infront of him wife.

His wife is a little baby.

Everyday, he will go to his office at 9, but after eating breakfast, then sharp 6 at home.

After a quick shower drink coffee/tea with Jimin with cookies or pies sometimes other snacks.

Seven to eight is for work time, signing documents and other stuff.

After it help his wife to cook dinner,and sometimes his Hyungs and kids will visit them or they will visit back.

And weekend is strictly for family day.

No working....only for his little wife who will smile happily and follow him around like a puppy.

The only thing that missing is puppy tail.

It's so cute.

But the ky thing that Jungkook won't allow is cleaning the house.

It's the maids job.

He's not gonna let his little wife do that job.

It's going to tiresome.

But today it's a different story.

It's jungkook who oke up from his sleep, immediately smiling as he saw his wife hugging him.

Well hugging his abs.

Jimin have a liking to his abs and tattoos, he always have seen Jimin looking at his body like he's a masterpiece.

So much admiration.

And since Jimin like it, Jungkook easily found a lie to not wearing a t shirt that he don't like wearing them.

And being an innocent little wife Jimin just belived him.

What he can say he likes to show his body to his Minnie.

He planted a kiss on Jimin's cheek, and tried to wake up.

But he couldn't.

Jimin is hugging so tightly.

Jimin stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes...

Well teary eyes with extra big pout...

Jungkook widened his eyes...

What happened to his baby?

" What happened Minnie?". Jungkook asked hugging his wife close.

" I w-was so....closeeee myyyy ice cream mm".

Jimin cried harder.

Apparently he was going to eat this tasty icecream but a bunny snatch it from him eating it whole.

No icecream left.

" Icecream? There's a whole box in fridge baby". Jungkook can't help but chuckle, it's so cute.

Ahhh his heart.

" But are you going to work??? It's weekend you promised no work.....it's our family day Kookie". Jimin once again started to cry.

Swaying his body.....his husband is a lier.

Said it was family day .....

Jungkook wanted to laugh at how dramatic and childish his baby is,but he chooses to hug him close.

" Baby I'm not going anywhere... I was planing to cook your favourite  pancakes but you woke up". Jungkook pouted.

He wanted to surprise....but now it all gone.

"Aww so cute my Kookie...you can still make some for me but pleasee m-".

" I know make it extra sweety beacuse my little wify here have an extra sweet tooth". Jungkook cut off Jimin alredy knowing that Jimin like sweets more.

Jimin giggled his husband is so thoughtful.

Kissing his cheeks and pecks in lips.

But nothing too naughty.

Since Jungkook have a little wife, it's still not time for other stuffs.

He don't like to think bad things about his baby, he's an innocent soul like his wife.

But it's not completely true though.

But he already learnt how to keep his manly hormone under check.

What can he say his palm lines are soon going to fade at this rate....