𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯

𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕:

-𝑺𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒇- 

𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 

-𝑺𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒇- 

𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑴𝑨! 

𝑰𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂?! 𝑵𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀/𝒏? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 '𝑰𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕'!

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚:

~

-𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬, 01:30 𝘈𝘔-

-𝘓/𝘯 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦-

Kaeya Pov:

I couldn't sleep, well not after what had happened earlier. Long story short, Butcher and Negan decided to throw a whole fucking  fit at each other, and the reason was just pathetic. It seemed like Butcher got jealous over how close Negan and I were. At first, I thought it was funny until they started yelling and smacking each other. 

''Did I make the right choice? What if Butcher was right?''

I couldn't help but overthink all my decisions at that moment. Negan was in the guest room asleep and it would be a shame if I woke him up. I left my warm bed and headed towards the kitchen, from there I took out a wine bottle from my ''alcohol shelf'' and poured myself a glass. Taking a sip I headed towards the balcony, standing as the night breeze brushed against my skin.

''The stars do shine bright, especially at the darkest of night, don't you think so darling?''

''Negan you're awake? Do you need something'' 

''Fresh air that's all''

He stood next to me, feeling how his body heat radiated. Something about him made me feel safe, comforted, and loved, even tho he was an older man. He can maybe be someone I can trust, share my secrets with, and love, but I shouldn't get my hopes high. I threw the cigarette down before stepping inside, throwing myself onto the couch.

''There's something wrong Kaeya and I can see that. What's on your mind mamas?''

''Just thoughts Negan, nothing to worry about''

3rd PoV:

He sat next to her, looking at her saddened and drowsy state. His arms wrapped around her much smaller body.