Trailer

*RING RING RING*

"Hello..?"

"Hello there......"

"Who is this?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing..."

"Look, I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience. I just...Crashed down in the middle of nowhere..."

"Do you see anything out there? Like a light? Or a car??"

"No I.....Wait......I think I found a house....Yeah...."

".....Ummm.....Where are you?"

"Closer to a safe location...."

"Define Safe...."

"One where I can gut you like a fish...."

*LOCKS THE FRONT DOOR*

"....Please don't....."

"No....You should have asked the real question.......How close am I to you?"

The girl screams as the man in the mask comes up behind her as it cuts to her on the floor with him towering over her with the knife before he goes down for another cut.

*THIS HALLOWEEN*

"Hello?"

"Hello there (M/n)....."

"Who am I talking to?"

"Someone who really loves scary movies...."

*THE FEAR*

"There's someone loose on this campus......"

      The camera then cuts to show a group of ten friends huddled together as they all think about what is going on.

"And the only thing they want......Is Violence..."

*COMES BACK*

"The only way to stop this guy......Is to find him before anyone else gets hurt..."

*RING RING RING*

"Hello there Aileen......"

"What do you want?"

"To watch you suffer..."

      It then cuts to Aileen looking scared, unaware of a man in a Ghostface mask standing outside in a window behind her.

"AHHHH!!!"

*WHAT IS*

As a guy walks through a hallway, is followed by a man in a Ghostface mask.

*YOUR FAVORITE*

A girl in blood holds up her hands in surprise while screaming her head off.

*SCARY MOVIE?????*

"(M/n).....(F/n)..........Welcome Yo My Scary Movie....."

      The man then slashes the screen as it says,

NOTHING BUT SCREAMING

Rated R- Bloody Violence, Gore, Strong Language, Alcohol and Drug Use, Sexual Content.

Written by Memey45

HALLOWEEN 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! JUST TURNED 20 YALL!!!! HOPE YALL ARE DOING WELL! Have a great day everyone!