Scream And Shout (Alternate Ending)

(Exact same events except for Milo arriving at the hospital, but Taylor with Everett is a bit changed.)

Taylor picked up the gun as she was about to leave Riley's room, but as she left the room, she felt the back of a knife butt her in the head as she felt herself lose consciousness. Everett and Riley shout for Taylor but are stopped by a Ghostface now entering the room.

"Hmph......Now the fun can begin...."

———

(M/n) groaned a bit, as a light was on right over his head, or at least he thought it was. Since his vision was a little blurry, in fact, it started to look patchy.....A little too patchy...........He then noticed and felt the fabric that was covering his head. He tried moving his arms, but they were handcuffed behind him to a chair. Then he heard that damned male voice,

"Welcome to the Dinner Table (M/n)...."

"The fuck are you talking about?????"

His cover was taken off his head as he got to see his surroundings......He was in fact sitting at a dinner table, with what looked to be 7 others. All with their heads down. And he was the second from the left side. Then the ghost face came from behind him and put down their Buck 120 onto the dinner table.

"You hungry?"

"....No......"

"That's too bad.....My associate cooked up something just for you......"

(M/n) looked at the other 7 people at the table, all of them had their heads down. And there was no empty seats. But, while he was looking, another Ghostface emerged from a door on his right side holding a big plate with a cover over it. The Ghostface moves over in between the four people in their seats and sits the plate onto the table.

"Oh what? We gonna eat something? You gonna fucking feed me? This your way of treating me Aileen?"

"Oh......How cute........You thought that one of us was actually Aileen.....Why don't we show you what happened to her family...."

The Ghostface then takes off the cover to reveal Drew Leenia's decapitated head on the plate.

"Oh my god!!!!!"

(M/n) was on the verge of throwing up, while the ghost faces started to take off the masks off of the other people, with them being revealed to be, Riley, Taylor, (F/n), Axel, Everett, Kyle, and Kinene.

"DREW!!!!!!"

Kinene screamed once she recovered enough and saw Drew's remains on the table. Now, the ghost face next to (M/n) took off their mask, revealing,

"Milo??????????"

Everett says in shock seeing the much younger Officer as one of the ghost faces.

"But, you probably didn't expect who my accomplice is...."

The Ghostface which stood between Kyle and Axel took off the mask, it was Jessie McTavish........

"But....I thought us officers were to stick together......!!!! We were a te-."

"Shut THE FUCK UP EVERETT!!!! Your time has finally come to pass!!!!! We don't need you anymore....."

Milo took this opportunity to take his gun out of his pocket and shoot Everett in the chest once as Everett falls backwards while Taylor screams,

"EVERETT!!"

"Awww....Look at the wittle blueberry getting all worried for Agent Everett!!!!"

"FUCK YOU BOTH!"

(M/n) then says in confusion,