2

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜,
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗"

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗"

💗chapter 2:we should meet again💗

I wasn't the type of person to search for love and beg for love. But apparently I was about to be the first one making the move.

I couldn't stop thinking about the handsome, yet dangerous stranger. Not because he was super attractive, but because I began concerning about who might want my head. I had to know my enemies before my coronation.

I ordered to my guards to find this man and bring him to me. They can use force, if he doesn't want to come with peace.

"Arrest him, chain him up, lock him in a sell, if you have to. Just bring him to me. Alive", I told them before they left my office.

But unfortunately for me it was hard. Can you believe it, it was easier to find someone to kill a pig for you, but not a thief in our kingdom. My guards searched everywhere for him, asked some of the newspaper writers if they know the guy, but no one has ever seen him.

My guards spent three days looking for this man and they didn't even find a clue where he might be. I was losing hope and patience, plus the irritation that I felt. How am I suppose to find him now? Does he lives out of the kingdom? I was trying every single way just so I can find him.

I was sitting in the garden, just like every noon, drinking my tea. The maids left me alone as I was reading the daily mail. Nothing interesting is happening in the kingdom and for some reason it's pissing me off.

I stand up to go and grab my book, when I heard a loud thud behind me. It was like someone just landed from the sky. I quickly turn around and I pulled out my sword agin. But to my surprise it was the same guy from three days ago. I put down the sword and for a moment I let my guard down.

He smiled in a very cocky way and slowly steps up to me. I looked into his unusual eye colour and that cute, but devilish smirk on his face. He slowly reached for my face, slightly lifting my chin up. Eye to eye we are now standing in front of each other. I feel his strong scent and the bright red colour of his jacket distracts me.

Suddenly he decided to use the opportunity of me being distracted. He picked me up bridal style and before my guards could notice, I was already gone. He was running for fast and jumping so high. The ability to jump so high was amazing. He could jump from the ground to a tree branch with no problem. It was like he did this for years, kidnapping princesses.

"Hold on tight", he whispered next to my ear sending chills down to my body.

I tightened my hug around his neck and I kinda buried my face in his chest. He jumped off the roof of the small newspaper booth landing right on his feet and immediately started running towards the doc. When we finally reach the doc he stopped and put me down, then steps on a small white boat.

He gave me his hand looking at me, expecting me to take it and get on the boat. I crossed my arms and refused to hop on.

"Seriously?", he chuckled, "you came all the way here with me and now you're refusing to hop on, huh? How funny".

"I never agreed on coming here with you. You just took me and left", I told him, but when my eyes travelled back to him he was looking at me with this cocky smirk.

"If that was true, you would never let your guard down and put down the sword, my lady".

"I just didn't want to hurt you".

"You can never hurt me", he gave his hand again waiting for me to take it.

I was hesitant, but at the same time not, cause if he wanted to hurt me he could've do it by now honestly. I was so vulnerable, while he was carrying me. The easy way is just drop me from some roof and finish me forever.

"At least tell me your name", I covered my eyes with my hand, because the sun was shining right above me.

"Kurokawa Izana", he bows to me, "it's pleasure to meet you, my lady".

Kurokawa Izana, huh? I've never heard this name before and I try to remember all the names in my kingdom, I thought harder, but he didn't gave me much time. He put his hands on my hips and picked me up again. He steps back in the boat and puts me down.

I sat down making myself comfortable and he started the little motor. The boat started moving and breaking the water in two. I grip into the seat, because I felt how I'm about to fall off the boat any minute now.

We move a little away from the doc, but not to far. I was still able to see the people on the newspaper booth shouting at some kids. And when we were far enough and nobody could see us, he stopped the boat.

"What?", I looked around us with confusion written on my face, "you kidnapped just to bring me to the middle of the beach?".

"You were searching for me, weren't you?", the smirk came back on his face, "now you have me face to face. Ask me whatever you like".

"That's dangerous, have you lost your mind? We might die here, there are sharks in the water", I was holding onto whatever I could reach trying not to fall in the water.

"It's going to be okay. Just don't go for a swim and you'll survive", Izana laughed at me.

"Do you think that's funny? Do you know who are you playing with? I can end your life in a matter of seconds".

"But you won't do it, right? Because you were the one, who wanted to see me, my lady".

"Don't make fool of yourself, boy! You are part of a group, that wants my head on the top of their sword. I have no interest in you, I have interest in whoever hired you to kill me".

Izana laughed once again like we aren't talking about a serious crime. He put his hands on the seat pushing himself a little bit getting closer to me. His face was suddenly all in mine and our lips were just inches away.

I felt the heat in my face again, but for some reason I couldn't look away. His pretty eyes looking at mine telling me so many things and nothing at the same time. Izana slowly reaches for my cheek, but I slap his hand away.

"You can relax now, my lady. I won't hurt you at all", he said in a low voice and the shivers ran down my body again, "I could never".

"Tell me what you want from me", I said.

"Nothing, my lady. Just spent this lovely hot evening with me, that's all".

"What are we going to do?".

"I'll show you things, that you never seen before", he explained with so much excitement, "if you let me have you, you won't regret it".

Looking back this might be my worst, or my best decision ever, but I agreed to spend one evening with him. If that's the cost, I'll pay it.

UNEDITED