6

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠,
𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝"

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠,𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝"

💗chapter 6:kill or love💗

Izana sat on my soft bed. He held his hands together, his head down. Guilt written on his face. I was standing in front of him, my arms crossed and my eyes pierced on him.

"So?", I said to remind him to start talking, but he kept quiet for a little while after. I guess it was a big thing and he was searching for the right words to say it.

"I'm in trouble, y/n", Izana finally starts talking and a deep sigh escaped his mouth, "and I don't know what to do".

"What did you got yourself into?".

I walk up to him and I sat next to him on the bed. Izana took my hand and held it between his two warming it up.

"After I got kicked out of Norfelia I had no idea how I'm going to survive", he started explaining to me, "I came here to Astoria and I had no options, but to steal to survive. It wasn't a big robbery, just some food and clothes. But I eventually got caught and they wanted to put me in jail, and eventually execute me".

"Oh my God, Izana", I put my hand on my mouth as I listen to him.

"But a man saved me from jail. A man with a lot of power. He gave me freedom in one condition", he made a pause, "if I work for him and do a 'simple' job".

"What's this job?".

"Kill the future queen", Izana finally looked at me and I pushed myself back on the bed to keep a safe distance, "but I didn't do it, so now he's after me. He'll take my life, y/n".

I was shocked for a moment. Izana really didn't had it easy on him. I wondered what I can do to help him, but there was nothing really, that I can do to save him. Not until he tells me the name of the man in question. But I knew he won't do it, so I just kept quiet.

"I'm afraid I can't keep my word to you, my lady", Izana moves his eyes away from me and another sigh escaped his mouth, "I gotta get out of here as soon as possible, or he and his people will find me".

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"I don't know yet, but I gotta go as soon as possible, because he's after me even now".

I didn't want to let him go, but I can't save him from his faith. Sooner or later they will find him and kill him, there is no escape, even if he runs his whole life. I think he knows that, but just tries to lie to himself.

"I can hide you here for a couple of days, but that's all I can do", I told him.

"I don't wanna get you involved, my lady. It's my mess, not yours", he explained to me and stood up to walk up to the balcony, "that's why I came tonight to take you, because in the morning I'm getting on the first ship".

So that's why he was so persistent on me going with him tonight, I thought as I followed his with my eyes. I stood up and I too my robe again to cover myself up. I step up to him and I took his hand. Izana looks at me.

"I'll go wherever you want tonight", I said with a smile on my face, a gentle one to show him my support. He smiled too.

"Are you sure?", he asked me and pressed my hand to his chest, "do you wanna do it?".

"Yes", I nodded my head.

"Okay then", he picked me bridal style again and stepped on the railing of my balcony, "let's not waste any more time, my lady".

With jump one jump we moved from the railing to the branch of my tree and then he slowly climbed down with holding me with his one hand. He was so strong, carrying me around like I was nothing to him.

Then we ran through my garden and we stop on the nearest bench we could find. Izana let go of me and I look around at the beautiful flowers we were surrounded with. I didn't even remembered this part of my garden. It was so big, that I often forget how many different plants I have here.

Izana sat on the bench and watched me as I was spinning around trying to look at every flower. The moon was shining bright and the reflection of it falls perfectly on the small river, that I had in my garden. The night was truly beautiful and I felt kinda bad, that this night is going to be my last with him.

Only, if I had some more time, maybe we could have a stronger connection. But even now I still feel so sad, that I won't see him again. He said, that he can't keep his promise, but I think that he already did. Because the trust is..I can't stop thinking about him. It's not love, but he is definitely not nobody to me.

I turn around to look at him and our eyes met, he was staring at me with a smile on his face and his body relaxed as much as possible.

"What?", I asked him with confusion on my face as I walked up to him to sit down.

"Nothing", Izana chuckled, "you're as beautiful as the night sky, my lady".

His words made me blush so hard, that I lean closer to him and I bury my face in his chest to hide my embarrassment. Izana laughed as I felt his hand on my head stroking my hair a little bit with his fingers. I could hear his heartbeat and it was going so fast. I put my hand on his chest and I pulled back to look at him. Now he was the confused one.

"Give me your body, Izana", I said.

"W-What?", it was dark, but I could see the rosy cheeks he got from my question.

"Since it's our last night together, I want to have you for the first and last time".

"Here? Now? What if someone sees us?".

"Don't worry", I got closer to him and our lips were just inches away from touching, "nobody comes in this part of the garden".

He laughed. "Well, my lady, I gotta say that I admire your bold side", he said and put his hand on the back of my head, then pushed me into a kiss, "but not tonight", he said after he broke the kiss.

"Why not?", I raised my eyebrow.

"If I have this moment with you tonight I would never leave after. And I want to have this with you, but not in these circumstances".

"But...I would probably never see you again", I made a sad face trying to convince him, but he just laughed and put his hand on top of my head.

"You will. I'll come back, when things cool off, I promise you. And this time I'll keep my word".

"What, if they catch you?".

"Okay, let's say this", Izana fully turns to me and took my hands in his, "if I don't come back in six months just know that I'm dead".

"Six months? That's too long".

"But it will be worth the waiting, my lady".

UNEDITED