Chapter One

Olivia's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled over reluctantly and looked at my clock to see *5am* I groaned but answered it, "Benson." I heard Cragen's voice over the speaker telling me the address to a scene. "I'll be right there." I replied, already starting to roll out of bed. I quickly got dressed and fixed myself up as much as possible, then grabbed my coat.

When I arrived to the scene I found Finn and Rollins already standing next to an ambulance. "What's going on?" I asked, looking around. "16 year old girl came home and found her mother nearly dead from an OD." Amanda replied. "What makes that our case?" I asked. "Someone was in the house, he raped the daughter." My heart sank a little, and I nodded, "Where is she?" I asked, and Amanda nodded toward the bus. I walked over, and carefully approached the young girl. "Hi sweetie, I'm Olivia." I said quietly, being sure not to startle her. She looked up, tears still streaming down her face. "Can you tell me your name?" I asked, sitting next to her. "Taylor." She replied, pushing her brown hair behind her ear. "Ok, Taylor. Can you tell me what happened?" She looked at me, her eyes wide and nearly emotionless. "My mom... She overdosed again." She replied, looking down at her hands. "Yes, I know that. She's on her way to the hospital, she'll be ok. But I am more concerned with what's happened to you." "Nothing." She replied quietly, "I'm ok." "Taylor, we already know something happened honey, you don't have to lie." She looked at me, her eyes wide once again. We locked gazes for a moment as I watched millions of emotions cross her face. "I'm sorry." She whimpered, starting to sob. I pulled her into me and held her tightly. "It's ok. It's ok baby, it isn't your fault. It isn't your fault. It's ok." I repeated to her as the ambulance driver came to shut the doors.

When the bus came to a stop, I stood up and looked back down at Taylor. "Alright, we're here. When we get inside we're going to do some tests, we have to do a rape kit..." She squeezed my hand tightly and shook her head "No... No! I don't want that." "Taylor. Take a deep breathe, and look at me. I'll be right by you the whole time. I'll take care of you." She sighed, "I don't want to." I looked at the medic, signaling her to leave, and sat back down next to Taylor. "I know this is all scary, and you must be feeling so many emotions. It's going to be ok though. You survived it, you're a survivor. Let us do what's necessary to catch the person who did this to you." "I already know who did it!" She snapped, immediately looking guilty for being that way with me. I raised my eyebrow, "Who? Who was it Taylor?" She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut tight. "I can't tell you." She whispered, dropping her head in her hands. "Alright. You don't have to right now. But you have to tell me sometime. And we have to go get you examined." She took a deep breath and looked up at me with a nod. The medic got her out of the bus and I followed them into the hospital. Once she was situated in a room I sat next to her and tried my hardest to keep her calm.

---------------------------------------------

ok so this is the first chapter. it's a little rough right now, hopefully it'll get better and i really hope you like it!