Trapped Within: Chapter 5

Narrator pov

???: Dammit!

The girl looked all around as the bodies of the unconscious surrounded her. She wiped away the blood on her jacket as she noticed one of them was moving around as he was trying to escape. She walked towards the man as she picked him up by the collar as she got real close to his face.

???: Where do you think you are going?

Man: Please, we were just messing with them. We didn't-

???: I bet you didn't, right? Is that what I am hearing? Sounds like you need another lesson.

The girl held up her fist as the man closed his eyes. But just before she punched him the woman heard someone yell at her.

???: Don't instigate Vi.

Vi looked back to the man as she gave him a mean glare.

Vi: These things are destructive, you don't want this...

She dropped him as the taller girl with blue hair was walking towards her as well.

Vi: C'mon cupcake, I had him.

Cupcake: You know I don't like you calling me that.

Vi: Fine... Caitlyn, what are you talking about?

Caitlyn: We are here to look for any leads on the Bounty Hunter. Did you forget that already, or chose to ignore me?

Vi: Whatever got me out of the conversation the fastest.

Caitlyn sighed as she moved to the man who was still scared out of his wits. Caitlyn put her gun to her side as she held out a piece of paper as the man examined what she was holding.

It was a Piltover wanted poster, it had a person dressed in heavy armor with a hand ax and a hook at their side. This is what most people assumed the Bounty Hunter looked like, but their elusiveness meant that it was mostly rumors and what people could remember after he beat them half to death.

Caitlyn: Do you know anything about this person?

Man: No! Please... Just let me-

Vi looked at him with a nasty glare as she walked over to him and pointed at his chest. It was only then the man noticed Vi's huge gauntlets around her fists. Arcane power glowed through them as she was using a little force.