Chapter 10

"So pd nim what's this meeting all about?"

"We would like you to rest for 1 year"

"What?!"

"So you like it?"

"Well maybe because i really had a tight schedule last year."

"That's why we want you to rest i want you to enjoy your life."

"Awwww your so sweet pd nim."

"Now wherever you wanna go just go for it we won't stop you and if you are going on vacation please do tell me i'll send some bodyguards to protect you."

"Thank you so much."

"You are very much welcome nayeon you may go now we'll post an article about it later."

"Thank you have a great day pd nim."

Yessss i'm having a 1 year hiatus i can finally enjoy a year without performing on the stage yesss oh i just remembered i'm married i can't just go to a vacation just like that ughh i hate this.

I got home not where that jin lives eww no i'll never go back there haha just kidding wait why am i talking to myself? Ugh good thing that jin isn't here i got a popcorn cause i'll watch a movie.When the movie was finished i just ordered some pizza for my dinner
i know pizza isn't healthy but i'm just too lazy to cook.

When suddenly that giant arrived.

"What did you cook?"

I didn't answer him.

"Hey! I'm asking you a question!"

"Stop being so bossy you giant."

"A handsome giant now what did you cook?"

"Ugh your so full of yourself i didn't cook anything i just ordered pizza."

"Pizza isn't for dinner dummy."

"So what? I don't care you can just cook for yourself."

"Fine!"

He went outside and drove off maybe he's buying groceries but I don't care as long as i'm all alone in this house i won't complain.
Minutes later he arrived carrying a lot of grocery bags.

"What are you even cooking? You bought a lot."

"Well since you don't wanna go buy groceries i just bought myself ugly duck."

"Yahh! You hairy giant and for your information i'm not ugly and i might be the only gorgeous and sexy girl you ever met."

"Oh your so full of yourself and i'm not hairy you dummy i don't even have hair in my armpits."

"Ewww i bet your armpits are smelly."

"Yahhh how dare you!"

"HAHAHAHA"

"Ugly duck."

I went inside my room and minutes later i smelled the most delicious scent and i quickly ran outside my room and saw jin cooking it.

"What? You were attracted to the smell am i right?"

"N-no i mean i was just going to get some chips."

"Hey stop eating those you didn't eat proper food."

"Why do you care? I eat what i want to eat and stop acting like your my mom."

"Welp it's if you don't eat proper food i'm sure you'll starve in the middle of the night."

"Fyi i don't starve in the middle of the night i'll probably just be sleeping."

"Suit yourself i was just about to give you some steak."

"S-steak?"

"M-hmm."

"Ehem ehem i'll just probably eat."

"Hmm told you no one can resist my dishes."

"I'm just hungry that's all."

"You sure?"

"Yes i'm sure"

"I'm not going to wash the dishes!"

"Ughh that's unfair!"

"What so unfair? I'm the one who already cooked."

"Ughhh."

To be continued...

Author's note:

Sorry i didn't get to update yesterday i had school yesterday
Comments and votes are appreciated!
Thank you for reading!

Byeee