Chapter 25

Sana's pov

Me,taehyung and tzuyu were at the mall to buy materials for jungkook's birthday party.We bought balloons, confetti and everything else you need for the party.After that we hurriedly went back to jungkook's house and decorated jungkook's kitchen.

"Okay i'll blow the balloon's taehyung the confetti and tzuyu find a birthday cake for jungkook,jungkook's parents already called for catering so there's no more problem."

"On it."Taehyung and tzuyu said and hurriedly went to their assignments.

Nayeon's pov

My husband and i planned all of that for jungkook so we're just getting him distracted so i bought many groceries for him.

"Uhmm love isn't this too many?"I look behind me and jin was right it is too many.

"Oh.Atleast jungkook won't starve right okay that's enough let's go pay."

After we paid the groceries then i came up with a brilliant idea.

"Jungkook let's go to miniso."

"Yessss."Jungkook jumped happily and went to the car running i know he loves miniso mom and dad has been spoiling him with stuffed toys ever since he was a little kid.

"Ok love do you know where the nearest miniso branch here?"

"Yup we'll be right there any moment."

I looked at jungkook and his eyes was sparkling because of his cuteness i pinched his cheeks and chuckled.

"Noona."He looked at me annoyed.

After jin parked the car he quickly opened the door and ran inside and went to the stuff toy section.I got a cart cause i know he'll bring a lot and i was right the cart is full already.

Then we went to the cashier and paid it and i forgot about my credit card.
Oh no!!

"Wait a second."I said to the girl.Then i lean to jin's ear.

"Love can i borrow your credit card? I forgot mine at home."I said and he chuckled at me.

"Sure but you gotta pay me after this but i won't accept cash."He said and gave me his credit card.What did he just say?,I gave the credit card to the cashier and got the bags and went back home it's already 8 in the evening and i'm sure their done.

Tzuyu's pov

Everything was done and i quickly ran to my bag and get the dress i bought for jungkook's birthday.I ran to the bathroom and changed.
(This is tzuyu's outfit)

After i was done changing i exit the bathroom and saw jungkook's parents

"Oh hi."I said and bowed.