Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 장 1

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

She whimpered in her sleep. "Appa?!...Unnie?!........Eomma?!" Suddenly the door burst open showcasing her brother. He ran to her and tried to wake her up. She woke up and hugged him panting.

"Oppa!" She whimpered as she clenched on her brothers' t-shirt. "Shh! It's okay. Oppa is here." He said and hugged her tighter as he tried to calm her.

"Tell me, what happened?" He said trying to help her out of the situation. "Nightmares, again." She said scared as she closed her eyes let silent tears flow.

"Hey, hey, hey! Look at me, Danni. You're gonna be fine, alright?" He said as she nodded and hugged him while burying her face in her chest.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?" He replied turning back as he was about to leave.

"Will you sleep with me? I..........I'm scared."

"It'll be fine, ok? I'll come and be there, k?" He said and plopped himself beside her.

Both of them hugged each other and slept peacefully.

The Next Day

"DAHYUNNN, DAEHYUNNN!!!! WAKE-UP, SLEEPYHEADS!!!!!!" Their mother woke up the two sleepyheads after hours.

Daehyun went to his room and Dahyun quickly got dressed for school. She wore something simple, a white plain shirt and a dress as a dungri.

They both came down and were having their lunch. Suddenly Dahyun whined and said.

"Eomma, I'm tired of the maid food. I'm not saying it's bad or something but I want I eat something better." Dahyun whined and her mother chuckled.

"Ok, ok. Lets meet up with Ya and his family." The mother said.

"Thank God! I really wanted to meet unnie and oppas. We're meeting after very long." Dahyun said to both of them as they smiled seeing her cuteness.

They were Minhee's treasure.

She loved them to bits.

Even though they worked as a mafia for the government it was never an issue.

She understood how badly they wanted to find their real family.

Yes, their mother told them about everything when they turned 15.

Dahyun went into severe depression.

Her brother used to hear her cry across the hall but never had to courage to comfort her.

Until one day she stopped everything.

Crying, cutting, isolation.

She tried to become the best of herself.