UPDATE

Hi everyone
I'm sorry I left you all hanging for idk about a year? I'll be editing this book (not unpublishing, don't worry loves). I have holidays so I'll probably edit it then. If you have opinions or you want me to add some cast please tell me. I'll be more than happy to add new characters. I'll be changing fonts and stuff changing the font.

So the unpublishing thing. The book can be read and enjoyed by everyone. It won't be removed. However, I will b adding an emoji (preferrably a tick) after I edit it. So you know which is edited and which isn't. After ive edited them all I'll remove the emoji.

Thank you for reading
I appreciate my friends who have been with me from the introduction. It means so much this book having 5k views was something I never thought about. I'm really grateful for all of you who are reading this.

Acknowledgements

Firstly, God. Thank you for giving me the courage to put this out there.

Secondly. My parents, thank you to my mum and dad who support me in everything I do. Especially my dad who celebrated every 100th read and was always proud of me.

Thirdly. My friends, I have too many friends to remember but I'll tag a few. These are my comfort people. Thank you guys. Hobiiii_Hobaaa Grumpy_ass AuthorD2311 hopemany ivna_jung hahahaizzmeee Lots of love to you guys. I love you a lot. (If i didnt tag you, not that im not your friend, I probabky forgot bevause in a social butterfly fogive this cutie please)

prfan123 I'm not your friend, author prfan123. I'm a fan. And your book inspired me to write and I appreciate your writing a lot. I've been with you since the middle. Not long. But a few months, I think. And I'm grateful I found your book. Lots of love.

Lastly. You. Thank YOU for reading this and giving this shitty book a chance.