Elena is Enough

"Would you like come in?" I asked as I felt the cold breeze hitting us, I moved around, he smiled and nodded, "yes" he nodded and walked in.

"CUT!!!" we heard and a small laugh and sigh of happiness has left my lips, "finally these days were killing me" I sat on the stairs set as Paul set near me, "well I don't know about you but I'm tired" he looked around, "I think it's a wrap on Stefan for today so.." he yawned and grabbed his phone, "it's also 1am which means we should get something to eat too" I nodded.

"I'm in" Ian walked from somewhere, scaring the hell out of both us, "me too" Candice showed up, together joined Kat, Steven and Zach, so basically sounds like fun also it's late night
So probably something good to eat in here.

Each one got organised and by 15 minutes we met at the entrance, "I'm so happy we're moving to Georgia soon, I can't stand this cold for much longer" Zach smiled as he dug his hands to his jacket.

We walked peacefully to a place near by that seemed decent enough and we sat, I sat between Candice and Paul, Infront of me was Kat that had Zach and Ian near her.

I opened the menu and looked over, what looks good..? In the end I was so tired so I did the same as everyone, burger and chips (a/n fries for those who aren't English) and something light to drink, I'm still 20 so I can't exactly drink.

A silence fall and than Candice took a sip of her coffee, "okay, we're supposed to have fun not boring, it's time for some bonding" she said happily, oh boy, sounds like fun.

I saw Ian rolls his eyes and I smiled a little and everyone else sighed, "c'mon you guys" she begged with her big blue eyes and we gave in.

After much needed food and some drinks some said their goodnights and I think it's good thing tomorrow is Friday, short day ish.

I sat with my glass of coffee and looked up only to see I was left only with my two new "lovers" Paul who was talking with Ian on something intense and Ian who was kept quiet yet shared his opinions when he could I took it as opportunity to take the chair closer and to maybe try to join in their conversation.

"Ian please, you know there's books, you should read them, Elena is nothing like Katherine" Paul argued and rolled his eyes, "are you seriously arguing about the show now?" I laughed, "we don't know nothing except for the fact it's going to be dreadful but fun for me to play both" I buried my head in my arms, "I think one should get killed so maybe I'll get some rest but as of now, Elena is fine and enough" I giggled and they joined.