LOST memories and new ones

Driving with Ian brought me some very comfortable silence, I reached for the heat and he thought the same, "thanks" I smiled as I pulled my hand back, his was warm compare to the weather outside. How very twilight of us.

"So Nina, can I call you Neens?" He laughed and I nodded, "everyone else is doing it, besides Paul" I smiled back and turned to him, "first big show huh?" He asked and I look at him, "I did had small rolls here and there but nothing major" where was he going with this..?

"Don't take it on the wrong way, I'm just offering you we could have a reading together, after all we are going to spend a lot of time together and having to learn to at least look like we have chemistry" he defended himself with his usual smirk, I rolled my eyes, "sure, whatever" I couldn't help but giggle, he brings it out of me.
We kept on driving and stop at some drive through to pick something to eat.
We sat in his car that parked now, very late but I guess now it's the new normal for us.

"So, how come you don't have a girlfriend anymore?" I asked as I took a bite and he drank from his soda, "I guess, new projec, new me, I was so caught up with Lost and few others, now this new project, I just wanted to figure out first who's the new me" he smiled and I looked at him, "so you and Shan- I mean Maggie wasn't something big?" I took a sip from my drink and he laughed, "not something big, well it was and than it wasn't" he said it as it really didn't go well.

"I'm sorry" I smiled as I took a chip from his meal and he pouted, I laughed.

"You've got some ketchup here" he pointed on his near the lips, I tried to lick it off, "all good?" He nodded and than we locked eyes, "Ian.." I wish it was louder but it came more of a whisper, he leaned in, "tell me, and I'll stop" he said to me as he was very close and I could tell he wish for it too, and truly so do I.

"Ian" I said again, but this time his lips were so softly and smoothly against my own.
Damn.