My Guardian Angel

my guardian angel

by: emprhange kusvek
(july01,2020)

edited date: sept20, 2022
ended: sept26, 2022

bkdk story

tw:
suicide
bullying

start:
"why are you staring at that table?", mina noticed and asked.

"nothing.", katsuki bakugou replied, "why are you asking me that?! wanna fight, huh?", he suddenly blurted out.

"easy, easy there, bakugou. you'd never changed.", Denki calmed him down before he explodes again so the Pomeranian just clicked his tongue in annoyance, but they continued gossipjng with each other.

*Crackle*

*Crackle*

"uzendayo! before i blast off of your shitty faces!" katsuki roared after they looked at him strangely.

"ohayou, deku-kun!", uraraka ran towards the incoming izuku from the room door.

"ohayou.", izuku greeted back smiling.

katsuki stared at him while talking with his friends then mr. aizawa came in so izuku hurriedly headed toward his desk.
izuku noticed someone is staring at him until he saw kacchan but quickly looked away, "good morning, kacchan.". he greeted nervously but he just tched and faced down. izuku felt embarrassed.

"hey, nerd...", katsuki called audibly that izuku could hear.

"h-hmm?", izuku turned his head up to face katsuki's  back from writing.

"are you- this morning, at the construction site where the incident happened, w-was that you who saved me- i mean, i knew you're there, i felt it and you had wings.", katsuki stated.
izuku got surprised what katsuki spoke to him so calm and gone flabbergasted.

'eh? no! he mustn't know about me! what should i do now?!',  he panicked.

"h-huh? it wasn't me....  maybe it's just your imagination, you're just lucky that you didn't get hurt.", izuku laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head.

katsuki glanced to him and he's too serious about what happened.

after class...

dabi, the grim reaper asked izuku again if he had confessed and said goodbye to katsuki, "please give me more time, i'll tell him sooner but please, lend me more, i don't want to leave and i'm worried for him.", izuki begged so dabi just sighed heavily.

"you're running out of time, izuku...", dabi alarmed him.

"i know.", izuku said confused.

"deku-kun? midoriya-kun?", his friends looked for him so he showed up. "thank goodness, you're here. we're been looking for you.", uraraka said.

"w-why? i-is there something happened?", he asked.

"not really, we thought we lost you, someone told us that there's still some students in the campus and you are not with us after class. what are doing in there anyway?", uraraka complained.

"n-nothing, i just saw something, that's all.", he giggled nervously.

"you're making us worried, you know?", uraraka pouted.

"i-i'm sorry.", izuku said shyly.

"is there something bothering you? you can tell us, is there any problem, let us help you out.", todoroki said.

"oh no, it's nothing don't worry about me.", izuku said waving his hands.

"fine, let's get home then.", uraraka insisted.