BW 1.1

"A long-time ago, the world was in chaos because of magical beings known as the great ones. They felt humanity no longer deserved to exist, and used their powers to destroy everyone and everything.

After conversing with the most powerful sorcerers in the world, a treaty was agreed upon. The world shall be unharmed if those chosen each generation accept and carry out their duties as koenas. A group of Humans and mutants are gifted with elemental powers to carry out their roles as a koena . Life has been peaceful till this day." A man dressed in a purple robe and black pants with brown hair and eyes finished reading to a young mutant turtle with ocean blue eyes and light green skin.

"Again! Please sorcerer Lee." He tugged on the man's sleeve making him chuckle.

"Afraid not Leonardo. Our time is up. If you head to bed with your gloves on maybe I'll read it again tomorrow." The turtle child snuggled into his sleeping bag in the study room he calls home.

"Tomorrow is my birthday." Sorcerer Lee smiled kindly. "Is that so? How old are you going to be?" the young turtle smiled shyly. "Seven." Sorcerer Lee chuckled as he placed the book on the desk. As he turned to leave, Leo asked him a question.

"Do you think my parents will come and see me?" the sorcerer tensed and looked at the turtle sadly.

"I'm sorry Leonardo but your parents won't be here to see you." The turtle frowned but nodded. "Have a good night." Sorcerer Lee said before closing and locking the door.

He sighed in the hallway. "I see the little runt is giving you a hard time."

A man dressed in a white suit in his sixties approached from the left.

"Ambassador." He stood tall. "He's been nothing but a delight sir. I shall get him prepared for when the other koenas arrive for their visit." The man laughed manically. "What's so funny?" sorcerer Lee asked.

"He's not leaving that room." Sorcerer Lee's jaw dropped wide.

"Why not? They'll get suspicious if he doesn't appear."

The ambassador growled. "The people of June island refuses to accept him as a koena." He walked passed the sorcerer. "As far as they are concerned he's gotten a bad case of the flu. Good night Lee, and don't let that thing mess with your head." Sorcerer Lee hit the wall in anger.

 The next day, everyone is greeting the Koenas'. They are being escorted by their parents and future guardian who shall watch over them when they move to Harmony island to begin their roles at age fifteen.

It turns out all the koenas for this generation are all mutant turtles. There's three boys and one girl. They are the same age as Leo and coincidentally, it's all their birthday as well. Announcements are being made as each koena entered the ballroom with their parents.

"Presenting koena Donatello of Crescent island." A young turtle with olive green skin and caramel eyes entered.

"Presenting koena Raphael of Crimson island." A young turtle with jade skin and amber eyes entered.

"Presenting koena Michelangelo of Luna island." A young turtle with baby blue eyes and sea-green skin entered.

"Presenting koena Miwa of Daimyo island." The June islanders murmured in surprise when she entered with her parents. She has ocean blue eyes and light green skin like Leonardo.

"Why is everyone freaking out? How rude." She asked her parents.

"They're just not used to a pretty girl like you." her father poked her nose. She blushed in embarrassment.

"Not in public dad." They went over to the ambassador.

"Welcome, it's a holy hell!" everyone grew silent. "How'd you escape?" sorcerer Lee pushed him aside.